Italy x Reader

It's that time again. It's your turn to make dinner for your room mates Alfred and Italy. You sigh and sit down to think a bit.
"Its like math, what times what equals one thing, but adds up to something else. Only, its what junk food would Alfred like that Italy would love as well..." You sigh and give up to the option you hated, pasta. "Oh well, better than no dinner at all. Then again, pizza is good too..." You sigh and just start to make pasta.
Alfred walks over and looks at the soon to be dinner.
"Pasta? Again?! Ugh! I have to go anyway, need to work out my earlier pounds from your last dinner week!" He sighs, and runs out as you giggle.
"Good bye my lil chubby hero~" Italy heard you and chuckled as he walked up, in his always cheerful mood.
"(Your naaaaaaaame)!!! What's for dinner?"He smiles brightly as he opens his arms for a bear hug. He captures you in it and smiles. He sees the pasta, pushes you down, and jumps up and down. "PAAAASTAAAAAAAA!!!~" He giggles like a child as you fall down,"Ahh!!"
You get up and he helps you a bit. You sigh deeply and gentlly nudge him to tell him to move away so you could finish making dinner. But of course, he accidently took it the wrong way. . . He felt you nudge him twice and he freezes.
"(Y/n). . . I didn't know you.." He started. You glance over at him," hmm?" "I didn't know you liked me that much..." His little curl formed a heart as he blushed. You freeze and try to understand what he meant by, as he turns off the stove. "Hmm. . ?" You glance over at the stove, then at Italy. "Is something wrong. . ?"
He nods a bit then quickly shakes his head 'no' as he turns the stove back on and finishes making dinner for you.
"Italy.."
"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He leaves to his bedroom, leaving you alone.
You sigh deeply.
"I can't keep pretending. I know I told America that I like him, but Italy. . . He's worth it..." You think in your head as you  turn everything off. You go to the living room and lock the doors and windows. You walk over to Italy's room and sneak in your hand, turning off the light.
"AHH!! (Y-y/n)!!" He murmured, a bit spooked. You giggle quietly as you step inside the room. As you close the door and step inside, you notice a flashlight turn on. You quickly dive for the bed, trying to avoid the light. The flashlight falls out of Italy's hands and he murmurs quiet curses. Your eyes widen because he wasn't the type that said curses. You smirk as you pin him down, and tear his pants off. He blushes as he covers his underwear.
"(Y-y/n). . ! Wh-what's going on?" He whispers as you easily pin him to the bed. He looks at you and tilts his head before you kiss him, unbuttoning his shirt. He kiss back, moaning a bit. It was music to your ears. You put your hand down his underwear and play around with his member. You giggle devolishly as he moab and yelped a bit.
"(Y/N)! Qu-quit it!!" He tried to demand you to stop. You smirk and move down. You start to lick he tip then you put it into your mouth as you start to suck on it. Italy squirms and grabs your hair and moans. "(Y-y/n)!! Im going to c-c-Aaaahhhhh!!!" Hot liquid shot down your throat. You sucked it all and he moaned while you did. When he stopped, you took it out of your mouth and lick up any little bit that came out. He blushes as he strips you down quickly and lays you on the bed. You smirked.
"I wonder, . . ." You thought a bit. "Italy, do. . Do you love me..?"
"Lets see what my actions say." He chuckles as he takes your underwear off and starts to finger you slowly.
"Aaahhh!!!!" You screamed loudly as you blushed deeply. "He does love me...!!" You thought. "Why...?"
He looks uo and kisses you as he pulls his fingers out and gets inside.
~~~
"H-huh..?" You look around. "What..? Where, where am I?" You look up and see that you're on Italy's chest. The last thing you remember about last night was that you were screaming super loudly and that there was another guy,. . . Not Italy. "But, Alfred was out working in the gym.." You think. "But then,. ."
Italy hugs u tightly. "Hey there sleepyhead. For a quiet girl, you sure were loud last night." He chuckles. You blush deeply and smile shyly.
"Y-your fault!" You tried to defend youself. Alfred enters the room, naked. You see him and your eyes widen right awya as your facr turns crimsion red. You look away and hide your face.
"HEY! IT WAS FUN LAST NIGHT DUDDETTE!" He chuckled. You glance overvat him with wide eyes.
"YOU WERE THE SECOND GUY!!?!"