Chapter 6

I must be dreaming💫 pt.2

Camille pov.
We got on about every ride there was and now we're walking around hand in hand laughing and talking. "Camille I'm thirsty" "Ok and what do you want me to do about that...theres still stuff left to do" i say happily. "Well I'm going to get me a lemonade qyou can go" "Okay okay I'm coming.. only because i want a Icee" "Mhmm" he smiles.

We got our stuff now we're just walking around again. "Look baee its a bunny" "Ok?" "I want it lets do the thingy so i can get it" "Camille what are you going to do with a bunny when you have to fly back to Detroit ." "You can take care of it or I sneak it in my bag." "Camille i ain't taking care of no bunny" "Fine Jacob" I let go of his hand and walk away slowly because i want him to change his mind.

Princetons pov.
"Look baee its a bunny" Camille squeals. I didn't think about what she had said at the moment and i replied with "Ok?"  "I want it lets do the thingy so i can get it" "Camille what are you going to do with a bunny when you have to fly back to Detroit ." "You can take care of it or I sneak it in my bag." "Camille i ain't taking care of no bunny" "Fine Jacob" when she said that I realized she called me bae earlier. As she walks away i go up to the man and bribe him to give me the bunny without playing the game he says 250. Im thinking wtf are bunnies even this much, but its for Camille so i pay him and get the white one. I quickly call up chres "Ayo chres where are you and des?"

"We leaving because Bronx is not listening to his grandma and he bit his cousin." I laugh "Anyways i need you to get this bunny and take it home its for Camille she don't know i got it." "Ight bring it to the front." "Bet" i hang up and head to the front. "Her take it." I hurry and give it away. "Awe its so cute, why you cant fo nun like this for my Santo" Desire says. I walk away and call up Camille. "Camillee gurl wya" "Im with diamond since you ditched me." "I did not I had to use the restroom wya" "Im heading to the mirror thing." "Ok" i hang up and quickly walk there and i arrive the same time as Camille. "Aye what up diamond where prod." I say. "He hanging wit some girl over there" she points to a girl with a baby stroller. "Dude love girls with kids bro" i mumble. " I'll be back I'm going to see whats up with dude." "Ight" they both say in unison and walk inside . I walk over to prod annoyed asf because its almost 11:11 (Its 10:55) and i need to be at the top of the Farris wheel at 11:11 so i can ask Camille to be my girl. Yes i know your thinking we haven't know each other that long at all but she's leaving in 2 days its now or never. "Prod what the fuck are you doing." "What you mean mane" "I mean diamond was walking around with Camille and you over here talking to other girls." "Ahh shit." "Yeah bro you better go before she leave you and put you on child support for Trent." I laugh while walking away.

Camille finally comes down the slide and i pull her up and over to the Faris wheel "Prince stop pulling me" she whines. "We gotta get on the Fariswheel Camille speed up." We get to the Faris wheel and its 11:03. Shit shit shit. I think to myself thats when they start loading people onto the Farris wheel. We finally got up to the front and lucky they had one available seat left. It was 11:08. I sighed in relief and do a little dance . "What you so happy for" Camille laughs. "Something" i say blushing a little. "Mhmm". I looked at my phone it was 11:10 and we were almost at the top. "Look Camille since the first day i met you I felt a real connection between us like we could actually be something and I've never felt this way about anyone else before, matter of fact i haven't even been in a real relationship before but, that doesn't matter Camille i know we can be something great together and i just wanna ask you..

.

.

.

Will you be my girlfriend?" I look at the sky and see we are Just a little bit from being at the top. "Princeton i- ...Yes" She says smiling. "Wait fr" i say happy. "Yes" She laughs. I pull her in and kiss her and we held it for what seemed like forever.

Camile pov.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" My heart stopped i have been waiting for him to ask me that since i was 13 and my dream is finally coming true 'I must be dreaming' never in one thousand years would i think Jacob Perez would be asking ME, CAMILE NOVAH to be his girlfriend. "Princeton i- ...Yes" I say happy asf. "Wait fr" he asks surprised" "Yes" i laugh. He pulls me in and kisses me and when i tell y'all his lips are magical babygirl i mean ✨Magical✨. We both finally pull away and laugh because we cant take moments like this serious. "Well that was nice" I say not knowing what else to say. "Yeah i know" he smirks. I playfully hit him in his arm and he laughs.

Well this chapter was interesting 💁🏽‍♀️! And i know i said it was going to be long but im like so busy. Anyways follow my instagram @ Mindlessbehavlor_ 🥲