Chapter 2

California ready
Please excuse this chapter if it has any mistakes i have not checked it yet i just wrote and made corrections in the process.

Princeton's pov.
Im reading the comments as everyone is telling me to add this person. I have trust issues so i felt like it was a set up but noah wasnt with me so i would risk it. "Ok i dont see her request, tell her to send a request" . I soon see their request and and I add them to the live. It was a girl. "Ouu heyy" I say as she joins. She smiles and says hi while she sets her phone up on her vanity. "So whats your name?" I ask while smirking at the camera. "Camile." Hmm Camile I swear I know that name

"Well tell me about yourself Camile." I need to figure out if this is chresanto's cousin but gawd she fine so, ima hit her up after this live either way.

Camile's pov
I am so excited to be on his live right now im blushing like crazy but i try to hide it by looking down or to the side. "Well tell me about yourself Camile ."

"Ok im 24, I'll be 25 this christmas, I have a twin brother who is kinda 'tiktok famous' his name is cairo, I live in Detroit and yeah thats all foreal.."

"I feel like i know you from somewhere.." Princeton drags out.

"Foreal ?" I ask with a small giggle.

"Yess arent you related to Chresanto because we met at his party like 2 years ago. "

I start to think. I did go to Chresanto's party that year and he did have all his friends there, but i was to drunk to really remember anything, Only when I first pulled up to the party I saw chresanto with RayRay, Prod, and Chresanto. So we probably did meet.

"Yeah i think i do but you know i got drunk that night so I barely remember stuff you gotta hit me up after your live." I say laughing.

"Of course..You know so i dont forget we gone end this live right now. "

Nobodys pov.
After the live

Princeton first follows her than ends the live so he can text her. He really finds her attractive so now he wants to get to know her.

Meanwhile Camile is giving her brother the biggest hugs and kisses (on the cheek weirdos🙄🤚🏽)  until there sister Ciara walks in because she hears squels and yelling and she see's them.

"Umm eww what is wrong with yall" She says with a disgusted tone.

"Ok listen so you know Princeton from mindless behavior"

"How could i not you talk about him all day.." Ciara says exhausted. "Well Cairo had his fans tell him put me on his live and he did and now he just texted me OMG.''
"Umm ok well i will be leaving." Me too" Cairo says annnoyed.

Camile excitedly opens the text revealing the messages.

princeton
Camile

Wassup👀
Heyy🥰
So you trying to Ft so we can talk

Ofc, My number is (555)-444-3333
seen      

About 5 minutes later camile gets a facetime call from a saved number. She looks confused but procedes to answer. "Oh heyy Princeton, for some reason your number was saved in my phone but lets talk about what happend at that party i like need to know. ''

They talked about what happend and Camile started too remember some things.

After about 2 hours of talking Chresanto called Princeton so they had to hang up.

•••

Me and Camile were on Facetime for what seemed like forever I dont know her like that but I feel like were gonna be more than friends.

Chresanto kept calling me so I finally picked up. "What do you want" i answer annoyed . "Well damn I just wanted to tell you that we all going to this carnival thing tomorrow night and you know we all got girls except for you so- GCO"

"I actually do have somebody..she lives just lives in detroit" Princeton lied.

"Well invite her we can book her a flight right now for her to be here tomorrow morning"

"Nahh its all good man.."

"Oops I already did it tell her to pack her stuff she flight leaves at 8".

With that chresanto hung up. Jacob got scared because he knew he lied. The only person he knows in detroit is Camile. So he knew now he had no other choice but to call her and ask her even though they just reconnected today. He called her up and she answered on the third ring.

"Hello"

"Heyyy Camile" Princeton says slowly.

"Whatsup, we just go off the phone" she slightly laughs.

"Well listen Ikindatoldrocihadagirlfriendthatlivesindetroitandyourtheonlypersonikthatlivesindetroitandheboughtaplaneticketwhereyouhavetobereadyat8

Translation
(I kinda told roc i had a girlfriend that lives in detroit and your the only person i know that lives in detroit and he bought a plane ticket where you have to be ready at 8

"Are you serious" Camile yelled

"Look camile im so- GCO"

''Omg i love you so much i have been dying to go back to california for the longest and now we can actually spend time to get to know each other more!"

"Wait your ok with this..?"

"Yes im packing my stuff right send me the info and e ticket, now byee"

With that she packed and made her way to the airpost since it was already 7:15.

By the time she went through security and everything her flight was ready to take off. She got on excited that in the morning she would be spending the day with her longtime crush . In hopes that chresanto didnt also rent a hotel room so she could stay at princetons house, but she also thought about how princeton was going to have to tell everyone she's his Girlfriend.

How is Roc going to act when he finds out Prince and Camile are 'Together' ? Will they actually fall inlove in the process of faking? 🤷🏽‍♀️ read and find out:)