Chapter 11

It was a need to greet the elders in the family. It was an absolute obligation to greet the eldest, the wrinkliest, the most annoying, most devilish people in the whole family.

Especially Dante's mother.

She was the most frightening, most annoying (according to Lucius), most devilish (according to Elois), and most kindest (according to Anthony) person that they have ever met.

But, she's more on being harsh and unsympathetic.

"Elois Angel Torres!"

Elois sighed loudly, smiling forcibly at their granny because why the hell not? He gritted out the words with a forceful cheer in his tone. "Is it that nice to terminate me first, abuelita?"

(Grandma.)

"Why are you not dressed?" She demanded, pointing a demanding finger at him. She seethed out her next words, "you are dripping wet and you still have froth all over you, your towel is wrapped messily around your waist and your hair is not brushed!"

To say that all of what she said was a lie would be so wrong of Elois.

Yes, it wasn't a lie that he literally ran out of the bathroom, almost breaking his perfect  ass when he slipped down the stairs again and very much embarrassed himself when the towel slipped off of his waist. What was worst was that Lucius saw him in that state.

"Oh, my sweet virgin eyes has been tainted!" Lucius had shouted, his voice echoing all throughout the whole house as he shakes his head in disappointment.

He then changed his disgusted look into a blank one. "Ha, wait a minute, I don't have virgin eyes anymore. I've seen too much already." He snickered to himself. "But, I must admit, I do love that expression on your face. The utter defeat that you have on your face is priceless. It's funny."

Due to his horrid shout, Anthony came from around the corner and frowned at Elois as the youngest brother scrambled to stand up, groaning as he wrapped his towel messily around him. He was already embarrassed at his brothers seeing him so vulnerable, he will not lose any more pride.

They saw his pee-pee too so his pride is as small as a bean and his embarrassment is as big as the earth.

"Why did he fall down the stairs?" Anthony had asked the second eldest with a sigh.

Lucius shrugged. "Well, would you be comforted if I said that I pushed him down the stairs?"

Anthony shook his head, looking at him in annoyance. "Luce, I scolded you before about that, right? I'm sure that you learned your lesson by now."

Lucius hummed, nodding his head in agreement. "Then, he tripped, like a simple idiot."

Anthony smiled then. "Very good."

Elois clenched his fist, hoping and wishing that he'll have the patience that's as long as the earth was born because he'll need it to avoid killing a person.

"Well, abuelita." He tried not to seethe in anger. He really tried but he just couldn't help but seethe in utter anger because his grandmother was looking down at him like a poor drenched puppy. "I was very excited to see you that I rushed out in a hurry."

Lucius snorted, enjoying the scene that was playing before him. He hopes that Elois will lose his head because of his childishness.

Anthony sighed, suddenly in deep dejection. Anthony understand his little brother's obvious abhorrence but he should have hid it before greeting their grandmother.

Their grandmother, Bella, harrumphed, glaring at them. "Where's the baby that my son's been gloating about? Why isn't my son here?"

Just in time, Rafael came marching towards them with a nervous look plastered on his face. He stood beside Elois and smiled nervously at the old woman in front of him.