Chapter 7

Mark P.O.V.

(9 days later)

It's was Thursday. I have been avoiding Ethan and his minions these last days. I avoided all eye contact with him, and as soon as I saw him approaching I run like a crazy psycho with my friends. They were also helping me avoid him. It can be said that we all avoided him together.

I think I was even starting to lost interest in him. The less I looked at him, the less I was in love with him. Why to like someone who hate? Moreover, knowing that that someone was a boy, and he was completely straight and wouldn't fall for me by any mean.

The best way to be ignore by him and forgot that he exists. It still made me feel a bit sad, But whatever. This was for my own good.

Right now I'm sitting in the cafeteria with Carl and Andreana, waiting for Scarlet. I had noticed that Carl had been quite flirtatious with Andreana, ever since he met her. Like he like her and want to be his boyfriend, That didn't bother me, though. But I don't know why I felt a slight feeling of jealousy towards him. I also liked Andreana, she was the prettiest girl in the school in my opinion.

A few seconds passed and finally I saw Scarlet entering the cafeteria with that joyful aura and that smile she always has. She walked directly to our table and greeted us all.

''Hey, guys how are you all? Fine? Great! Look, I need you to help me with something really important.'' She said as she sat down and pulled out her notebook from her bag.

''What is it?'' I asked.

''Well, I've got this really hard math homework with equations and all of that shitty stuff or something, and I don't understand a single damn of it because I'm disregarding my professor in math class and the worst part of it I have a math test next week! so that's why I've come to you, carl can you help me?.''

Carl looked at her confused. ''You're asking help to me?''

Scarlet nodded her head.

''Uh..What makes you think I can help you with that?.''

''Duh, because you're the nerdy one of the group. You wear those glasses and you always say smart things..so obviously you can help me solve this equation...''

Carl gasped. ''Excuse me? How could you say that?!"

Scarlet raised her eyebrow.'' What?.''

Carl rolled his eyes and shook his head, laughing a little. Scarlet can be crazy and fun all the time, but sometimes she's a bit of dumb.

''You're saying that I looked like a nerd because I wear glasses and I'm smart enough to help you in your math homework. Well, miss You're wrong because I'm totally not a nerd, I use glasses because I can't see well and plus I'm suck in math or any subject...so I can't help you, Sorry''

''Owww..What a shame.'' Scarlet said as she made a sad pouty face. ''Now I'm going to fail my math test, and fail math and I'm will be repeating the year, I don't want to be like Ethan.''

Andreana laughed. ''Don't worry I can help you.''

''Really?" Scarlet asked.

''yeah, because I'm the top student in my math class, and I like helping people solve it.''

''Thank God.''

''Wow, I envy you.'' I said.

Andreana chuckled. ''So, Do you want me to help you or not?''

''Yes, of course.'' Scarlet said happily.

Andreana take out his notebook and started explaining to Scarlet some things about how to solve the equation. Scarlet had her full attention to Andreana. Even Carl and I are listening to learn a little.

I'M SORRYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें