Chapter three:Scarlet picture

Mark P.O.V

"We should get your schedule to see what classroom you'll be attending classes in.'' Scarlet said and I agreed.

The three of us walked around the school until we arrived at some office and asked for my schedule.

''So, Scarlet why exactly did you get poor Mark in this trouble with Ethan?'' Carl asked while were waiting.

''I already told you, I thought they would get along, but it turned out bad.''

''Yeah, but why precisely with Ethan? you know he's not nice person at all.''

Scarlet stayed silent for a moment.

''I have no idea, he was the first one who came to my mind, beside I saw Mark was so lonely walking around there, so I did it.'' Scarlet answered.

Thank god she didn't mention the part I was looking at him.

''Alright, but still think there something off about this.'' Carl said while crossing his arm.

Scarlet scoffed'' you think I planned this whole thing or what?''

''Maybe I do.''

''Guys please, just get over it,'' I decide to intervene before they created a scene.

''you two know something that I don't know.'' Carl said pouting a little.'' Don't you two trust me?''

We stayed in silent until finally I receive my schedule and we walked out the office. We found an empty bench near the garden and we sat down, while I check my schedule.

''Let me see if we have any classes together.'' Scarlet said and I handed it to her. Her and Carl looked at it closely.

''So, do I have classes same with you two?'' I asked.

''Uhh.... I don't think so..'' Scarlet said as she kept her eyes on it.

''actually yes, look'' Carl said pointing on it.'' English C2! We have English to-... no wait...Ah my classroom is C3, I forgot, well at least you'll be next to mine.''

''' Oh ok.'' I said quite disappointed. It would have been cool if I had classes with them, and have someone to talk to.

''Sorry my little friend, no classes together...'' Scarlet handed back my schedule with sad smile

''Well that's suck.''

''Wait, give it to me.''

''History C2'' Scarlet said loudly.

'.....so?''

Carl said confused look on his face, just like mine. But then his eye widened as if he realized something. '' "isn't that where his classroom is?''

Scarlet nodded with her mouth slightly open.

'' Who?'' I asked.

''That's the same classroom as Ethan night, you and him have History class together.'' Scarlet said.

''WHAT?!''

That could be not possible, no freaking way, They must be kidding, right? They must be kidding.

''But that's impossible! He's older than me right?''

"" Ethan failed History and now he's repeating it, He's 1 year older than all the student at the class.'' Scarlet explained. '' It wouldn't happen if he paid attention in class and did his homework.''

''Wait, How do you know that?'' I asked

Just the moment the bell rang, indicating the begging of class, Everyone started to leave.