Chapter Thirteen

The next morning Lucy woke to the sound of the bedroom door opening, blurry eyed she glanced over to see Hayden walking into the room, he walked over to the large oak draws opening them she watched as he pulled out items of clothing. Closing the draw he turned and noticed that she was awake “Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you, I just needed some clean clothes.”

“I forgot that I was in your room.” She mumbled sitting up “I’m sorry, I forgot. Where did you sleep instead?”

He shrugged before sitting his clothes down on the end of the bed “I have an office, I spent the night in there, he couch in there is comfortable enough.”

She groaned “I’m sorry, I should have slept there, you don’t deserve to be kicked out of your own room.”

“You don’t need to be sorry, I happen to like that you are sleeping in my bed.”

She ducked her head not wanting him to see that she was blushing.  “Why are you hiding you face?” He asked poking her in the stomach “Are you bushing?”

“No” She said laughing when he poked her again “I didn’t want to say anything but I was turning my face from your morning breath.”

“What are you trying to say that I smell bad?” He asks jokingly

“Well now that you mention it” She jokes back

“Oh yeah” He says poking her in the ribs again Lucy laughs and playfully try to poke him back, he quickly moved avoiding being poked.  “He moved his face in front of her in blew his breath on her. “You mean my morning breath smells bad?”

Laughing she pushed him back from her “It smells like something died in your mouth” She lied.

He raised one of his hands in front of his mouth and blew on it “Are you sure, I can’t smell anything.” He turned back to her and blew on her face again.”

“You jerk,” She says while laughing.

Hayden Jumps up and tackles her onto the bed and starts to tickle her. “Oh I’m a jerk am I?”