☀normal day◾ p.2

Jungkook lives alone, his parents decided for him to have an apartment when he was 21, cause they noticed how he was always alone, he was mature, he never cause them trouble so they figured it was time for him to live alone and fulfill his dreams. 

He still calls them, and tell  them how much he misses them and he does a lot, sometimes they would brag about how he didn't find a boyfriend yet, while on the phone he'd payfully hangs up, tho they we not always this supportive he had to get good grades for them to accept him which was not hard cause he loves studying, he loves being busy then being done with everything cause it's reliving.

°

°

°

Today was a Saturday, and did his normal morning routine, but today he did not go for a walk he decided he'd draw at the park today cause it's another way of relaxing, and thinking.

 °draw...

°draw...

°draw...

°draw...

°draw...

°draw..

°draw...

and done:

                                     'cute' he thought, then decide to go home for the day

                            he got home and printed it, put it in his drawing office on his wall.

                 ''should probably go to sleep~'' he said out loud while yawning.

                             did his normal night routine, then flop right on the bed.