☀normal day▪p.1

Jungkook is the type of person who need space, likes to be alone in his own thoughts, love to listen to music, loves silence, probably don't like being near people, likes a calm surrounding and the only place he could be able to get that was at the park.

°

°

°

°

°

°

today was any normal day for jungkook, he'd wake up do his routine:

▫wake up 7:30 AM

▫brush teeth

▫wash face\shower

▫do facial skin care

▫dry hair\style 

▫eat breakfast

After all those he'd go outside, go for a walk, go to a nearby coffee shop, go back home, read some books, then when done he'd  go to his favorite place 'The Park', and just relax while listen to some music.

today work was off cause it's a saturday, he usually work 4 days a week, and he grateful for that cue he can just relax, watch some movies, kdrama, and eat popcorn, basically have fun.

and for work days he'd work then come home to his nightly routine( the same) then sleep.

 °

°

°

°

°

°

he was at the park today, listen to 'don't wanna cry by seventeen' popping his head to the beat, he on the benche he always sit at when he comes here, he finds it comfortable cause it's right next to lake, sitting face to face to it, while watching the birds swim, he took a deep breath, exhale then figured he should go home cause it's 5:45 PM.

he walked home cause why not it's fun, he get to listen to some music on the way, which is even better.

like I said it was just a normal day.◾