Chapter 2

I throw on some Pink shorts and t shirt with a Calvin Klein bralette under

I throw on some Pink shorts and t shirt with a Calvin Klein bralette under. As soon as I went back upstairs I was flinging this shirt in a corner. I liked to be naked, as much as I didn't like my body that much, I preferred to be freed. By time I made it downstairs Noah was no where to be found. The food on the table was also untouched. Oh well, maybe he didn't want any.

I move around the island in the kitchen grabbing a plate so I can try a bunch of different foods. I got pad Thai, Fried rice, Lettuce wraps, sweet chili wings, and walnut shrimp. I ordered all this extra, but I guess he didn't want any. Whatever I didn't eat I would just save for lunch tomorrow for  my first day at work.

I place certain foods in the microwave, not heating up the lettuce wraps because that would be nasty, and wait for the food to heat up. Just then I hear footsteps, I am greeted with a shirtless man in grey nike sweat pants, who has clearly just took a shower, rather quickly I might add. My eyes travel down from his glistening chest to him 6 pack that has a little hair on it leading down to his-

"Ahem." he says with a smirk on his face, snapping me out of my ogling.

"I was-- Im sorry-- I just-- I didn't expect--"

"You said you brought Thai food." He said cutting me off smiling walking towards the island.

"Y-Yes." I replied. Get it together bitch. "You see anything that peaks your interest that you would want to eat?"

"Yea I do," He says looking directly at me smiling. I felt myself heat up between my legs.

Chile run. Maybe he was just being polite, he didn't mean that, nope its in your head, brush it off.

I blink a couple times before responding, this white man is tempting but I know better, he wouldn't want someone like me. "Well take whatever you want, I ordered extra."

"Will do," he says grabbing a plate, I cannot get over how much this man looks like that kid I used to know.

The microwave stops and I start to prepare my plate full of food in all its glory, I wasn't fat, I wasn't skinny either, but I loved food. I take a seat at the island crossing my long legs on the seat that was big enough for me to sit comfortably in before I started to pay attention to my food.

"You mind if I join you?" He says as I snap my eyes up to meet his.

"Uhm yea, it's kind of your house," I say with a chuckle. Bitch why you so fucking awkward.

"You live here too, remember that," He retorts before taking a bite of pad Thai.

We sit at the island eating and getting into small talk, I could tell he was just trying to make me feel comfortable around him. I learned that the big house was a gift from his dad for graduating college and that he can work for his dads company. He's 23, likes to run at 6am, His last name is Reiner,  and he can eat like a horse. Reiner isn't the last name of the person that made my life a living hell when I was younger so I push the thought in the back of my head that I know him.  I let him talk the most trying not give too much information about myself. Ive never been much of a talker, since I went through the things I went through I have always been kind of shy. The innocent conversation takes a turn pretty quickly.