Chapter 2

Echo's POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. "Echo your awake, basically you need to go change, then we'll eat together then we need to meet up with the group and go investigate that portal." Soul said sitting on the couch. I got up and went to change. I got dressed in a tank top and jeans. I tied my hair in to pink tails and put my black thick frame glassed on. I went to the kitchen to grab my breakfast. I sat down with Soul and Maka and started eating.

We headed out to meet the gang. We arrived. "Hey everyone!" I yelled to everyone. "Hey Echo, you ready for the mission?" Tsubaki asked. "Ya, get to go into a portal!" I said. "Where not going in the portal where finding a way to close it" Kid informed. "Fine" I said crossing my arms.

"Where almost there!" Maka said to the group. Blackstar and Patty where walking beside me. Blackstar tripped me and I fell rolling across the floor. I went into the portal by accident.

Blackstar POV
"Whoops" I said. "Don't just stand there everyone get into the portal and help her" Kid said jumping into the portal after her. We all went into the portal after her.

Echo POV
I woke up in the middle of a forest, I saw all my friends around on the ground asleep. I heard a gasp, I turned to look were it came from, it was a blonde girl with blue sorta clothing. "W-what happened?" She asked. "We got in a fight, none of them are hurt is there anywhere they can rest?" I asked lying. "Ya back at the guild" she said. "Hi my name is Echo" I told her. "My name is Lucy" she said. "How are we spouse to get them back?" I asked Lucy. "ERZA!!!" Lucy yelled. This red head girl appeared. "Hey can you get all these people back to the guild?" Lucy asked. Erza picked up everyone up and we walked to the guild.

When we got to the guild Erza brought all my friends to the infirmary.