• miss lady •

------

a boy entered the room with a rather dark expression , amber eyes that had slight red marks underneath. there was a purple diamond engraved on his forehead as green hair shone under the sun.

the sound of emptiness filled the classroom awkwardly as xiao made his way through the desks taking a seat next to y/n. the collar of his dark uniform was loose and unbuttoned. a bright anemo vision clung onto his left black gloves , y/n and zhongli exchanged concerned glances before shrugging it off.

"eh... he's kind of handsome don't you think so sakura ?"

"is he really a first-year ?"

"the three in the back look so intimidating."

whispers were cut off as the door opened again to reveal a somewhat young-looking man wearing a rather lousy outfit. he stood in front of the classroom and began to write his name on the chalkboard.

"my name is . call me yasuda-sensei. i'll be teaching homeroom and whatever whatever.. let's start with introductions starting by rows. and by the way , all girls are free to have my number."

his red hair reminds me of that bartender at angel's share. diluc was it ?

what's a number ? like , 1 2 3 4 5 6 ????

wait , all girls ? creep....

"m-my name is ozaki ango !"

"masamune nasa , nice to meet you."

y/n felt herself start to slowly doze off into space , her e/c eyes starting to droop slightly. xiao noticed this and gave her a small push with his elbow.

"zhongli."

y/n and xiao stared at rex lapis curiously.

"and your last name ?"

last name ?

"uh.."

"just say morax old man !" xiao aggressively whispered toward him. he nodded while confidently looking at the teacher.

"morax zhongli , sir."

this stupid idiot... xiao and y/n felt their eyes become dull while deadpanning with disappointed faces. the introductions continued as the god stayed alert , intently listening to each classmate's names.

"tsukishima kei. nice to meet you all." damn he's tall.

"y-yamaguchi tadashi !"

after a few more introductions , y/n nervously stood up and opened her mouth.

"lapis y/n , uh nice to meet you." she then sat back down , s/c fingers playing with the geo vision on her hip. a sigh exited her mouth as the students continued to tell each other their names.

"lapis xiao."

this little- make up your own damn last name !

and then after a few more minutes class 1-4 intros were finished.

------

"that's the basics of karasuno and how we do things. now go eat lunch or something." people eagerly got out of their seats and went into their own friends or groups , laughs and conversations filling the atmosphere. y/n got up from her seat while zhongli and xiao walked off somewhere.

"lapis !"

she turned around at the sound of her name to see a group of girls smiling.

"uh.. did you need something from me ?"