confesion pt3

errors pov

as soon as ink was calm he left the kitchen, i was so shocked i was just staning there thinking, i stood there for a solid 5 minutes thinking of how to tell the others, i sighed deeply and walked out of the kitchen, as soon as i steped out everyone was looking at me, i sigh again and walk to the couch, i sat down next to killer so i could face nightmare, he looked at me worried and confuised.
" listen, i was told to tell you this, he was scared and unsure, i dont know what his plans are with it but-" i puased as i felt the cod stares and looks i got, i inhale deeply and exhale, i look back at nightmare knowing he was going to be pissed, " ink is.... going to have a kid" i say as slow as possible, i see everyones faces drain from color, cross and nightmare were about to storm of to ink, " wait!! he said he wanted to be alon! give him a few.." i say as i stand up as they reached the stares, cross hesitently sat back down, so did nightmare, nightmare looked me dead in  the eyes, i didnt break the eye contact, but i could feel myself glitch more than normal, " your seriuse arnt you...?" he said with a calm voice and calm exspresion, i nod, he sighed and looked away, " i will talk to him in a bit" he said as he stood and went to his office, i nodded, and turned to face the others, killer looked like he was ganna kill something but he restraind himself, he put his head in his hads as his arms supported by hos knees, i pat his back a couple times, i see dust and horror deep in thought, cross just looked angry and disgusted, i dont think at ink but at dream, for doing this to his little brother. " do you think he will keep it?" horror said with a sad tone and exspresion, " i dont know, that deoends on how he feels about have a kid" i say as i summon my knitting suplies, he nodded.

its been about an hour and i think nightmare is heading to inks room, becouse i could hear his heavy foot steps... i hope it goes well.

nightmares pov

i was angerd and disgusted with my brother, he forcfully got ink pregnant, i wanted to talk to him immidently but error said he want to spend some time alone, so i went to my office, i did nothig but think the entire time.. i though if ink was ganna keep it or... i thought of how i was ganna tell ink i loved him or how i want to murder dream... i thought for about an hour till i got impataint and headed to inks room, i was infront of his door, as i heard shuffileing and moveing around, i knock but no answer, i knock again, no answer, so i slowly open the door, to see ink sitting in the corner of the room, litterly sitting in the corner with his back turned, and he was sitting cris-cros from what i can see, he also had head phone on, thats why he wasnt anwering, there was also a small leather journal laying next to him, there was also a pen onto, but the pages looked staind with blood and ink, immiedently couseing fear run through my body, i stemmed into the porly lit room and closed the door behind me, i slowly walk over to him, i sat next him, he had his eyes closed, i see the razore in his hand and the blood dripping from his arms, i wanted to yank it from his hand but i didnt want to act iratinal, i also notice the red puffy eyes and nose, along with his tear staind cheeks. " *snife* hi night..." he said sounding extremly tired, he also lifted his arms to his head, giving the perfect view of the new cuts he had, it mad me sad seeing him like this, when he was doing so good, he removed his head phones and placed them onto of the notebook, he placed his head back on the wall, still with his eyes clotheds, "heya squid...." i said tryig to sound comferting, he then broke out into sobs, has he cluched his stomach, i immidently scooped him into my lap, he wrapped his legs around my waist, and his arms ont my neck, also while sobbing into my chest, i gently rub his back in hopes to calm him down,
"shhhshhhs, its okay.." i say holding him tighter if possible, it took him about 15 minutes to fully calm down, i then stand up, him still in my arms, i than walk to the door, and open it walking out and to the bathroom down the hall, we get in and i place him on the counter, he reluctently tried to get back on me but i told him to stay, i go under the sink and grab some rubbing alchol and some quaze, along with some wrap, i gently grab his hands and place them under a towal in my hands, i poured the alchole on his cuts, he winced in pain and let a few tears fall, i clean the other one and then finish by wrapping them both gently, he thn got off the counter and hugged me, " hey, how bout we go somewhere?" i ask seeing as this may be are only shot, he looked up at me confused but then a smile sm ile apperd on his face and he nodded, " ok, how bout yoou go get a jacket and ill meet you downstairs?" i say as i brak the hug, he nodd excidenly and rushed to his room, i went downstairs and told error and killer to get ready and leave, the others had a face of happyness and a good luck, cross nodded his head as i looked at him, i nod back saying thank you, we were waiting for ink to come down, as he rushed down stairs with killers jacket and his small leather note book, he looked at killer and error, who were standing next to me by the door, " there ganna join us." i say as i open the door, ink nodds and runs out pulling killers hand as he pased them, he waitet about a foot away for us as we close the door, i then began to lead the way, it was night so you could see the beuttiful starts and solor system, it was truley beuttifull, i headed up a heal were a large willow tree waited at the top, inks eyes widend as a large smile apperd on his face. we make it to the top, and sit down leaning against the tree, error on my right and killer on my left, with ink in my lap, he was wrighting in his notebook, he also did some sketches of the tree, and a couple of us, were out there for about 30 minutes at this point, i slowly lifted my  hand infront of ink and placed his note book dow, he looked up at me confused, " something wrong nighty?" he asked, i took a deep breath, " ink, i know that this is most likly a really bad time but, we have barly know u, but it feels like i know everything about you, of course i dont but i do, i want to know every single thing i can..." i say as a slight blush apper on all our faces, " ink... i- no we all li-" i was cut off but ink hugging all three of us, tightly, he had a single tear run down his cheak, and a big smile, "you guys take to long.... i love you all so much.." ink said pulling out of the hug, i was shocked, but happy, i was cut of buy ink kissing me, it was soft and passinet, he tasted like skittles, i was so shocked but melted into the kiss, he then released leaveing me shcked, and almost about to faint, he then turned to killer and kissed him as well, but killer actully fainted with a smal bloddy nose, ink turned back around and giggled, he then turned over to error and kissed him to, error crashed after the shock, he returned i my lap and picked up his book, acting like nothing happend, i was just shocked.

" i love you guys so much more than you beleive"

{hey yall!! sorry this took so god damn long, my mental health dropped like a dead bird, but i should be updateing more, if i dont im sorry, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i apoligize again for takeing so long!! feel free to ask quistions about my au or what ever im always willing to talk with you guysd!! anyways thank you for ready, and ill see you in my next chapter!!!! be purple and stay royal!!! -zakoda!}