relasionships?

{ hello!!! so these head titles are a little annoying, so i hope not putting the warnings are ok. they jut get tiring. anyways i hope you enjoy the chapter!! feel free to comment on futer ideas, [ motivation is dyeing,,,lol] enjoy!!!!! -zakoda}

nightmares pov

its been a while since cross went to help ink.. i was getting worried that he wasnt comeing down. there was alot of negitivity from the two earleir but its died down. it was rather late so everyone was in bed, but killer and i, i decided i should go cheak on them, killer looked at me in confusion "im ganna go cheak on them" i say heading to the stairs, he nodded as a respons. so i go up stairs and walk down the hall quietly, soon i reach inks room, i give a slight knock, trying to not make to much sound. i hear
"mmh?" i hear cross reply quietly, i turn the door nob and open the door, i walk in and it was dark with the room reflecting the moons light from the window, ii see cross in the corner with ink asleep in his lap, cross srtoking inks head with his thump. both have tear stain on there cheeks, i walk over qietly and sit next to cross, he looked up at me and back down to ink, "i-i thought id never be able to hold my brother like this again...i-i wish i knew...i wounder if he remebers reaper properly" cross says with a small and weak chuckle, i place my hand on his knee, "its ok now... he is as safe as possible. when hes better im sure hed love to meet him" i say giving him a small smile. he looks up at me and smiles a little, i tilt my head a little in confusion, "aha, you three are bad at hidding things" he says smileing, 'what ar-' i think as it hit me, a bright teal blush cross my face, "i-i dont know what your talking about" i say as i look away,he just laughs a little, "im a very abservent person i can tell when someone has a crush...or three, ahha" he says quietly luaghing, my blush got brighter. "its ok, it normal for multipule to love one, asspesially ink...mm.." cross says cofidently, that got my mind wandering, 'has ink ever been in a relation ship before, will he accept all of use, why did he say it like that?' i thought as i slowly turn back towards cross with my blush dying down. "hey cross" i say fully turned towards him, his head looks up, "has...has ink ever been in a relationship before?" i say, he looked surprised of the question then his face relaxed, he looked back down at ink countinuing rubbing his head. " yes.. he has..they didnt end well.." cross said sadly, i wanted to know who and why it didnt work out, my curiosty got the best of me. "may i ask who and why?" i say sounding a little anxouse, " ahh, yes...his first relationship was with a kind gentalmen by the name gin, he was sweet and gental, he probly knows ink beter than i do..they were very close, freinds at first but over the years they grew into something more, he treated ink like a gold ring, he was probly the man ink would of stayed with if it was not for his death...that brook ink beyond repair, ink never left his room or even ate, he was like that for about 2 mounths before, he finnaly got out of his shell, he ment alot to ink and he would have made ink so happy.." cross said still looking at ink, i was shocked, i felt horrible, and i thought i went through hell, but i guess i was wrong, "then there was... error 404" he said coldly, at first i thought he meant error but then i remeberd error telling me about the glitch. similar to error but with diffrent powers and intentions. " the relationship like any started as a freindship, ink wasnt really interested in him but thought it was a good ide to try, they dted for about 3 mounths till things went south, 404 became very...controling, he would alway tell ink what to do and what not to do, what to eat and what not to....he coused ink to get a eating disorder...when that happend me and reaper stepped in, we had to fight 404 to leave ink alon it wasnt easy but eventuly he gave up and left, we never saw him again, ink never dropped the eating dicoreder but he got better, that was 4 mounths before me and reaper left... he was only a kid...[ 16 btw] he never had a relationship after that, al least from my knowlege, im not sure how long it will take your ass's to ask him out but he wont wait for ever." cross finished, with luaghing, i was surprised on how much of a hell ink has been through, he is strong to go through all that....i wish we made a truce sooner, i wish i knew ink before... "i...have no words, thats alot of shit..eheh" i luagh nervessly. he nodds, "its late you should go to bed, i apprestate the information, do you want help?" i ask as i get up, " no ill be fine thank you, and of course... please dont tell him i told you this unless he asks?" cross asks nerves i nod and walk to the door, before i open it i look back and smile, ink will be ok...i know it. i open the door and walk out, closeing the door behind me, i head down the hall and back to the livivng room, and sit on the couch. killer looks at me, " is he ok?" killer ask turning towards me, " yeah he fell asleep" i say looking back at killer, he had one of his eyelight fully on but the other was flickering, i give a confused look, " is something wrong?" he ask tilting his head a bit and givivnng me a confused exspresion. i scoot closer to him and grab his face, " b-bose!?" he quetly yelps, "your eye is flickering.." i say sounding concernd, he gives me a blank look and then a relaxed one. he then closes his eyes for a couple seconds and then opens them, and to my surprise it was better, no more flickering, just as bright as the other one, "better?" he says as i remove my hands from his cheeks, obsorbing the goob from his eyes that got on my hands. "yes...?" i say confuesed, "heh, since im still getting used to them there doing that, dont know the exsact reson though" he says as i relaxe, i ddint think that was possible to have glitching feelings but then again, inks souless so what could be worse right. " *sigh* makes sense, anyways its late get to bed." i say standing up and heading to the kitchen, "alright boss ill see you in the morning" killer says as he walks up stairs, "you as well" i say in response and grab a glass from the cabnet, and fill it with water. i finish and decide i should go to bed as well, so i put the glass away in the sink and turn all the lights of and head up stairs to my room. i make it to my room and flop on my bed, think if i should tell ink about my feelings and if i should tell him if he is comfertable with a multiperson relation ship.. uug so much to think about. i get up and chang only to get back in bed and fall asleep rather eairly.

{ hello!!! i want to try something so here it goes!!
what should nightmare do
-tell ink about his feelings first
or
-tell his gang for the support{ and if this gets chosesn there will be a fight between the three so there will be a funnyish part.}

pleas comment what he should do!! the voteing will end in three days!! i hope you enjoyed!!! i will see you in the next chapter!! be purple stay royal!! -zakoda!!}