F I F T Y

"Whatever you do. Don't fall like Draco in second year." I spoke.

"Will you ever stop bringing that up?" Draco asked.

"No. In fact when you have children, I'll let them know of this humiliating incident. Maybe at your funeral." I spoke. 

"Shut up Y/n." Draco spoke.

"You'll do great! I'll be in the stands cheering you on." I spoke while hugging Blaise.

"Thank you love but I have to go I'll see you after the game." Blaise spoke. I nodded and let go.

"Aw. All the good spots are taken." Goyle noted.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to the best seats. 

"MOVE IT!" I yelled at them and they got up right away.

"These are available." I spoke smiling.

"Her Father can't buy her the best seats so she orders people to move like if she's a princess or something. Pathetic that they actually listen to her. She's just a stupid girl honestly, just punch her or something. Someone needs to put her in her place." A Slytherin boy behind me spoke.

He was speaking rather loudly so I'm assuming he wanted me to hear. Draco turned around and started yelling at them

"Leave my sister alone, besides she's pure, your all dirty stupid mud-bloods. Also, you don't buy these seats. Stupid. You think your so much more better than my sister? She'll put you in a grave!" Draco snapped.

"Aw. The little princess thinks she's too royal to talk to her peasants." They spoke.

"Yes you are peasants because last time I checked your family was struggling to buy your things this year. At least my family has money. Besides I would put you in a grave. Your just a stupid mud-blood. You always forget that I'm the superior. Seems like someone needs to put you in your place! I could ruin your entire family's name. Oh wait, they don't have a name because you're pathetic and irrelevant so you're trying to gain relevancy by using my name." I snapped.

"Using your wand. But without your wand you can't fight." The Slytherin boy spoke.

"Wanna test it out?" I asked.

"Yes." He spoke. "Daddy's girl." He finished. He looked at his friend and started laughing. I got up turned around and punched him right in the face and kicked him in a... very painful area.

"You little-" He began.

"Don't finish the sentence you git. Also your bleeding nose I think proves my point. You're in Slytherin but Salazar would be so ashamed that someone dirty like you got placed in his house." I spoke.

"Oh yeah, because he would love you so much." He spoke.

"Yes. Yes he would because I'm PURE!" I snapped. I punched him again. 

"Now LEAVE!" I snapped. 

"Or what?" He snapped. 

I smirked and looked to the side.

"May I?" I asked while taking Pansy's ice cold drink.

"I was kind of-" Pansy began. 

I poured the drink all over his head and put the ice in his pants.

"You little twat!" He spoke while running away.

"Bye!" I spoke smiling innocently.

"Thank you Pansy." I spoke.

"Your welcome." She spoke.

Pansy and I made up a little while ago. We talk more than we used to and she doesn't pressure me to talk about subjects I don't want to talk about. Not anymore at least.