T W E N T Y - S I X

Draco's POV

We waited for Y/n and Potter to come back. All the other champions had come back but they still haven't. Mother was worried that she would be stuck in the maze.

I watched as Potter appeared with the cup. The crowd cheered until we all noticed Y/n wasn't here.

"He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back." Potter spoke.

If everyone is here then where's my sister? I walked up to Potter.

"Where's my sister!" I yelled. I didn't mean to but it just came out.

"I-I don't know." Potter spoke.

"What do you mean!" I yelled.

"She was in the graveyard and I-" Potter spoke.

"WHAT GRAVEYARD!" I yelled.

"I left her there with Voldemort and all the other deatheaters." Potter spoke.

"YOU LEFT MY SISTER WITH VOLDEMORT?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A HERO! WHAT IF HE KILLS HER!? POTTER THE ONE TIME YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A HERO AND YOU FAIL." I yelled at him.

"He won't." Potter spoke.

"How could you be so sure! ITS VOLDEMORT!" I yelled.

"Your sister seemed pretty happy with Voldemort! Besides, your sister always thought she was better than everyone else anyways!" Potter yelled.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked. 

"Maybe Voldemort should kill her! He would be doing everyone a favor!" Potter spoke only loud enough for me to hear.

I immediately punched him in the face and pushed him on the floor. I was about to punch him again when the teacher's began pulling me away.

"Your letting him get away with leaving my sister with Voldemort?" I asked.

"Of course not." McGonagall spoke. Snape still had me in his grip to ensure I wouldn't run after Potter again.

"Then how are you going to find her!?" I asked.

"We won't. She'll have to find us." Mcgonagall spoke.

"That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard." I spoke.

Y/n's POV

"That is so rude! He left with my cup!" I spoke.

"Don't you think we should leave before people show up? Potter would definitely say something." One of the deatheaters spoke.

"Your right." Voldemort spoke.

"What about the girl?" One of them asked while staring at me. Father glared at them and stepped in front of me.

"We could just bring her to the Malfoy Manor?" Voldemort suggested. I immediately stepped in front of Father.

"YES!" I spoke excitedly.

"I think it's best if she returns to Hogwarts." Father spoke.

"Nooooo!" I whined. 

"People would get suspicious if after being with Voldemort she didn't show up." Father spoke. Voldemort nodded.

"To answer your question from earlier. You are too young to be my friend but soon..." Voldemort spoke.

"Let's go then." Voldemort spoke and apparated away.

I looked behind me and everyone was gone.

They left me in the graveyard too!

"How am I supposed to get back to Hogwarts?" I asked myself. I pulled out my wand.