Train Long, Train Hard, Crash Into a Hot Girl. Wait, What?

(Izuku POV)

I knew full well I had to train. Just because I could use some of my knowledge and experience from my previous life didn't mean I had the ability to apply it. For example, there is the lightning fire combo, I didn't have the speed or energy to pull it off, and that's not even mentioning how clumsy with my sword strikes I realized I was. I could pull of a heavy strike, but every lunge strike left me wide open and I was sacrificing to much power for speed.

I trained mostly with magic and speed for the first while, moving the largest pills of trash on the beach with my telekinesis, which wasn't more then the size of your average orc. For speed, I didn't just run in a straight line. I'd put plenty of garbage on my shoulders and run, jump, duck, and dodge my way across the debris field.

By the end of the first if roughly 6 months I had to train, I could easily cast over 50 Fire-Bolts in quick succession and could run across the beach armed with traps with 500 pounds (that being his ridiculous carry weight that you need in the games) of garbage on my back in under a minute, meaning it was time to move on to my swordsmanship.

I would spend hours swinging my sword one day, then attempt to slash through a pile of trash all day the next. During that month I broke around 1000 swords, which my mother noticed, so when I was finally able to cut through two feet of solid steel without my blade even going dull, she gave me a katana made from ebony.

 During that month I broke around 1000 swords, which my mother noticed, so when I was finally able to cut through two feet of solid steel without my blade even going dull, she gave me a katana made from ebony

For the next two months, I continued all around training while also working on my shout. I eventually figured out how to focus my shout into a 3 inch by 3 inch area of effect, greatly increasing the power and allowing me to use it like a rifle rather than a shotgun. Then one day while I was stacking trash, I got distracted looking at the sunrise, what can I say, I'm a sucker for scenery.

I was only drawn away when I heard the screech of metal on metal, and turned to see an Argonian girl about to be crushed by a falling truck. Yes, I put a whole ass truck on a giant stack of trash! I was distracted! Anyway, as I saw it falling, I sprinted over and knocked the girl out of the way, somehow managing to forget that I could cut the truck in half with a weak swing.

I may have had gotten strong, but a whole ass pickup fulling on you will fuck you up, no matter who you are. When it landed on me, my right shoulder got dislocated, my left elbow sprained, several ligaments in my back tarred, 2 ribs broke, in both legs my muscles had been exposed and shredded, and worst of all my magika nodes sealed from the pain, meaning I couldn't heal myself. Did that stop me? No! You think I could fight off literal demons in my past life if that's all it took to bring me down?

So I forced my shoulder back into place, and force open the magika nodes in my right arm, allowing me to partially heal myself. I then let lose a shout, sending the truck flying into the ocean. I shakily got up, and sent a large burst of healing magic through out my body, which was not nearly as tiring as it would have been 4 months prior.

"Sorry about that, but you don't have to worry about me! My restoration is quite effective... you're hot..." I trailed off, looking at the girl I saved.

" I trailed off, looking at the girl I saved

"I-I-I... I'm Mina Ashido, and it's nice to meet you! Thank you so much for saving me! If I wasn't so distracted by the sunrise I could have shouted that truck apart with my Unrelenting-Force..." She said in reply.

"What? No kiss for the brave and valiant hero? Anyways, I just used my own Unrelenting-Force shout there, I'm able to use it without the words of power, and while it's weakened from MY full strength, it's still more powerful then even the Dovakin, sorry, Dragonborn, could produce at max strength," I said, and she blushed.

"U-Uh, well... how can you use your shout like that? Only dragons themselves could do that!" The Mina asked.

"Changing the subject, hu? Well if you must know, while I am not Dragonborn, I do have dragon blood, the blood of Akatosh, to be exact! Before you ask for proof, I recently found out how to do this!" I said, pausing time around us.

"I don't get it, what did you... wait, did you stop time?" Mina asked, and I nodded, the strain evident on my face. I dropped to my knee gasping as time resumed, it was quite hard to freeze all of time and space for more than a few seconds.

"Pretty cool, huh? I can't really do the time stop and move much at the same time, so right now I'm more focused on slowing time, giving me an advantage in speed," I said as I stopped panting. As I stood up, I was met with lips against mine, causing me to blush like crazy, as I was just playfully teasing, not that I minded!

"You said something about a hero's kiss, didn't you? I hope to see you... a lot more," Mina said quietly while holding my hand, before running off, leaving me stunned. As I opened my hand, I found a note with her number on it, and when I realized what it was, I pumped my fist in the air.