Bios and Backstory

Izuku Midorya
Race: Argonian
Aperance:

Quirk: Heroic-DestinyIzuku can learn things faster then most, specifically combat, support, crafting, and charisma skills

Izuku can learn things faster then most, specifically combat, support, crafting, and charisma skills. He also has enhanced durability, a magicka pool akin to the wizards of the magic ages, also know as the Imperial Ages, a sixth sense that allows him to know when he is in danger base on sound (aka, he can hear the game music), a pocket detention for storage, and the ability to draw apon the experience of The Hero Of Kavatch, later known as The Hero Of Cyrodill, then The Hero Of Tamriel, and lastly The Hero Of Nirn (aka, Earth or the planet The Elder Scrolls takes place on).

History: Izuku was bullied for being argonian and his unnatural skill for magic, so tried many other things, leading to the same with all of them, so he decided he'd just train everything to become one of the first argonian heroes. He, nor anyone else, are yet aware to his connection to the ancient hero he was in his past life. Izuku specifically trains with the Blades, as his father was once a Knight Brother and his mother the Grand Mistress.

Mina Ashido
Race: Argonian
Appearance:

Quirk: AcidI'm making a slight change to her quirk, as she is a lizard, her acid is like a mucus just because

Quirk: Acid
I'm making a slight change to her quirk, as she is a lizard, her acid is like a mucus just because.

History: Mina is no one special, not until you find out she has Septim blood in her veins. Careful with her, she may not be this generation's dragonborn, but she does have a good handle on the unrelenting force shout.

Katsuki Bakugou
Race: Orc
Appearance:

(Give him a shave and he good)Quirk: ExplosionSame as canon

Quirk: Explosion
Same as canon.

History: Same as canon.

History of MHA Nirn: Over 100,000 years ago, when the Oblivion crisis ended, a change rippled throughout the world. No longer were those with magic so common, and those who could barely had enough magicka to cast a simple fire-bolt, so, the world turned to the Dwemer, or more accurately, they learned from the ruins. In time, they made it to a level of technology equal to their sister planet, Earth, and adventures and adventurers faded into history along with the Empire of Cyrodill. In place, the Republic of The Nine, or R.T.N, sprung up in it's place. Generations went by after the end of the Imperial Age, and a new sort of magic came to be, quirks, and with them the pro "heroes".