Chapter 10: the truth

"Who the fuck put you here?" Bakugou and Dabi quickly looked at Shigaraki with fear and worry.
"N-no one did Shiggy" Bakugou quietly replied from Dabi's chest. Dabi shook his head and sighed looking placing his chin ontop of Bakugou's head, gently playing with his hair. Shigaraki immediately knew who it was, there was only a couple of people he would never fight back against and seems as he was hugging Dabi and Shigaraki wouldnt do this. He knew exactly who. His head snapped towards the pro-heros and the heros in training. "No you cant do that" Aizawa answered with a knowing tone. Him and Shigaraki walked out the room to discuss what would happen to Midoriya, now knowing that Shiagaraki's main concern was the blonde boy in Dabi's arms.
"Hey Suki, have u eaten since i made u last time?" Dabi asked concern and worry both pouring out of his tone. The blonde boy tensed up a little before quietly mumbling a small No. Dabi sighed sadly and hugged the boy more, causing Bakugou to relaxe and slowly started to cry into the older mans chest.
"Im sorry..i just i just couldnt bring my self to do it..im sorry Dabs please forgive me.." the small blonde boy quietly mumbled out between small sobs. Dabi rubbed bakugous back and quietly whispered "its ok Suki..im not angry nor disapointed so i dont need to forgive you, i knew you were going to struggle with it anyway, so im not going to hold it against you." The boy nodded and continued holding onto the older man like he was about to disappear. The supposed Villain sighed quietly and continued to draw mini-shapes on Bakugou's back trying to calm down, not long after he heard the soft snores of the younger boy, using his quirk Dabi turned his body temperature up to keep Bakugou warm. Dabi moved into a more comfortable postition before turning to the others in the room. "Im sure you have questions, i can answer tehm if you wish to ask them." With that Todoroki spoke up. "Are u his brother or secret love child" Dabi squinted at the duelled haired boy and Shinsou shook his head, not long after Todoroki burst out laughing. "Im sorry hahaha but your face haha" the men and boy shook their heads smiling a little bit after hearing the duelled haired boy laugh. After he finished he stood back up and spoke again "ok now how do you know Bakugou?"
Dabi nodded and queitly started speaking being careful as to not wake the small boy in his arms. "Well after we Kidnapped him he thanked us. We were just as shocked as you guys are," Dabi looked at the three other people in the room who has shock written all over their faces before continuing. "So i asked him why and he told us about everything, well after some persuasion that he was ok and that whats his name uhm the green haired broccoli kid wasnt going to be able to get him. We've never seen anyone as broken as this boy here he had no where to go after getting kicked out so we offered him a place to stay and after he took it again after telling him multiple times that is was ok, we all became closer and now we're like family to him we know things about him he would never tell others some were accidents finding out but it was for the best, he's been through hell and coming back out for him will be even worse so we check up on him occasionally but when he doesnt answer Crusty's texts Crusty starts making plans to kidnap him again, normally Suki's just over-training and answers before Crusty can put the plan into action but today was different and we all felt like there was something off so Crusty McDusty sent me to make sure he was ok, i didnt think he would be here like this though." The three other men's face held sadness, guilt and hatred for the green-haired boy. The silence was broken by the throwing of objects and grown men shouting. Mic got up quickly and left the room.
~outside the medical room~
"Why cant i? The boy deserves it he hurt my family so i hurt him back" Shigaraki stared at Aizawa with nothing but anger.
"Becuase im afraid it doesnt work like that, as much as i want to see him get justice it just doesnt work like that." Aizawa answered calmly. Shigaraki nodded and they continued discussing what to do when all of a sudden All Might burst in with a injured Midoriya. All Might stopped and stared at the pro-hero and the villain who were casually talking to each other. Aizawa turned around and paled, Shigaraki looked to where Aizawa was looking and his anger started bubbling up again. Aizawa tried to help the situation but All Might sat Midoriya down and got ready to fight Shigaraki, but he shocked both of them when he shook his head and turned his back. All Might however did not back down he grabbed hold of Shigarki who was no screaming for him to let go off him and that he was here peacefully but that didnt work as All Might threw him across the room, Shigaraki slumped down in a pile along with chairs with an arm at an angle and blood now visible. Aizawa was now the one shouting at All Might. Soon Mic stepped into the scene and activated his quirk but not fully but so his voice was loud enough to be heard above the grown men shouting at each other. "SHUT IT!" Aizawa immediately shut up but All Might kept going. "ALL MIGHT ENOUGH NOW OR I WILL RESORT TO OTHER METHODS" with that All Might shut up. Mic looked at the scene and saw Shigraki, ignoring the injuried Midoriya he rushed over to the blue-haired man and slowly picked him up he looked at Aizawa and said "Bakugou is asleep so im hoping Recovery Girl can help Shigaraki and he can wake up before Bakugou does again" Aizawa nodded and re-opened the door for his husband he turned around and looked at the injured green-haired boy and the pro-hero. "What happened this time Problem child?" Aizawa used the same tone as normal knowing that if Midoriya knew about him knowing about Bakugou then Bakugou's life might get substantially worse. Midoriya answered in his usual way, "I-i was using the bathroom and and Kachhan came in and started hurting me" Midoriya looked down and started crying. Aizawa clenched his fist but remained calm, replying with "when did this happen problem child? Problem child 2 has been in the infirmary most of lunch" Midoriya tensed up and started to panic but hid it well "ju-just at the start of lunch" Aizawa knew he was getting Midoriya now and continued pressing him, "why didnt you come to the medical room before now? Those injuries look bad, surely you were in pain" Midoriya's panic started to set in. After more answers and more questions Midoriya finally broke. "FINE FINE IT WASN'T BAKUGOU THAT WEAK LITTLE BRAT COULD NEVER LAY A HAND ON ME" Aizawa smirked but hid it quickly and told Midoriya to go to the principles office. All Might looked disappointed at Midoriya's behaviour and followed behing him.
Aizawa walked back into the infirmary to see Shigaraki awake again and sat next to Bakugou as him, Dabi and Bakugou were smiling and talking, not forgeting about the others in the room the three of them found some way to include them. Soon the 2 men had to leave but before they could Aizawa pulled them to one side.
'You can come and see him whenever you want, you dont have to come when he is alone anymore. You bring him so much joy ive never seen him smile that much." Both Shigaraki and Dabi smiled and walked back through the purple mist. Shinsou and Bakugou soon walked out the infirmary hand in hand back to one of their dorms.