Chapter 9: Dabi and Shigaraki

Mr Aizawa burst in with worry, fear and anger. "TOSHI WHAT THE FUCK?!" Shinsou whipped his head round and the sound of his fathers and voice and replied with "oh fuck i forgot about that." Shinsou stood up and walked towards to his Dad who was having a mental rage and desotrying everything he could touch in his imagination.
"Heeeeyyy Dad" Shinsou awkwardly started the conversation.
"NO DO NOT HEY DAD ME SHINSOU HIZASHI! I STOOD WAITING OUT SIDE MY OFFICE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, THEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM RECOVERY GIRL SAYING ONE OF MY STUDENTS IS UNCONSCIOUS IN A MEDICAL BED BEATEN UP, SO I GET HERE THINKING ITS PROBABLY YOU AND TRYING TO KEEP MY SELF TOGETHER BUT I GET HERE AND SEE YOU TALKING COMFORTABLY WITH TODOROKI, SO WHO THE FUCK IS LAYING IN THAT BED AND IF U SAY MIDORYA AGAIN i mean i couldnt careless but still OR KATSUKI I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO THROW MY SELF ON THE FLOOR AND NEVER GET BACK UP AGAIN."
"One: dad calm down im ok, Todoroki's ok, Kat is uhm not so ok but he will be-"
"WHAT DO U MEAN NOT SO OK?!"
"Dad calm down breathe, he's just a little unconscious he will be ok though when he wakes up"
With that Aziawa focused on getting his breathing back to normal and slowly started to calm down. Shinsou stood infront of his dad trying to help with the proccees, not long after Aziawa had calmed down an other worried pro-hero burst in this time it was Mic. "Oh thank god both of you are ok" he hugged them tightly and started rambling on about how he had seen Aziawa running through the school and how it was abnormal for that to happen unless someone got hurt, so he found someone to cover for him and ran after him. After finally letting them go, Mic spotted Todoroki. "Oh Todoroki at least we know-" Aziawa slapped his hand over Mic's mouth. Todoroki examined the sight infront of him after a few seconds of silence Todoroki looked up at three of them eyes triumphant. "So he is your secret love child" Was the first thing out of Todoroki's mouth. Aziawa face palmed and said calmly "this time you were right, just dont tell anyone. No one really knows" Todoroki nodded and sat back down. Shinsou joined him and they continued talking, Aizawa and Mic moved to a corner to discuss hero and private things.
~le time skip~
After what felt like eternity when it was in fact just half an hour, Recovery gave the go ahead to be able to see Bakugou. Shinsou and Todoroki stood up and walked to the door before they could walk in Shinsou shouted "AYO BOTTOM BITCH HE'S AWAKE" Aziawa stopped speaking and turned around looking at Shinsou with embarresment and slight anger. "FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT A BOTTOM HITOSHI AND THIS ISNT WHAT U SHOULD BE YELLING TO A TEACHER OR UR DAD" Todoroki stood there with his triumphant smirk again and Mic stood there with a small smile watching them. "HAH UR THE ONE WHO TURNED AROUND I COULD OF BEEN TALKING TO ANYONE SO U JUST PROVED IT YOUR SELF"
Aizawa went to argue but realised he couldnt, with that he sighed and flipped off Shinsou, Mic and Aizawa grab their stuff and walked over the two boys. Together they slowly walked in and sat on chairs at the bottom of bakugou's bed, well all except Shinsou he sat next to Bakugou. He knew Bakugou was ok but it scared and upset him so much seeing Bakugou like that. Bandaged up and asleep. At some points it didnt even look like Bakugou was breathing. Forgetting he wasnt the only one in the room he chewed on his lip and held onto Bakugou's hand gently, running his thumb over Bakugou's knuckles at a soothing pace.
The surrounding people watching the two with a sad but hopeful look, all three promising to keep these two safe and together if they are able to. Shinsou started to get lost in his thoughts when he felt a small squeeze on his hand, he looked up quickly to see Bakugou's eyes flutter open and back to being closed. He couldnt help but smile.
Bakugou's eyes slowly traced from the ceiling to Shinsous. After reconisging the colour and who they belonged to, He smiled along with Shinsou. Both boys looked into each others eyes, with smiles that matched how they felt. Forgetting their surroundings and the people of surrounding them, they leant in closer to each other soon capturing their lips in a kiss that explained 1000 words. A kiss not full of lust but one full of love, happiness and safety. The two pros and the one student in the background stood with awkwardness and happiness for the two boys. Soon the lavender and blonde boys broke away from each other, still smiling and blushing quite a bit. Mic soon accidently coughed, earning a nudge in the side from his husband and a jump from the new lovers. Bakugou looked towards them and smiled apologeticly, soon he saw Todoroki and waved, Todoroki smiled and waved back. Glad that Bakugou didnt put the mask back on and that maybe they might be able to get closer to each other. They all ended up in happy conversation, When a purple mist started to appear in the corner no yet seeing it until the deep voice of a stranger all in black stepped through the mist not quite paying attention to his surroundings.
"Yo Suki if you dont answer sir crust alots messages he might start disintergrating the entire hideout or try and kidnap you again..." with that he looked up and saw 2 Pros ready to attack, a hero in training next to them, a blonde boy in a medical bed and a tired looking insomniac stood with him. But the only one he was focused on was the blonde boy in the medical bed.
"SUKI WHY ARE U IN THE NURSES OFFICE?!" Both panic and worry evident in his voice.
"Dont worry Dabs im ok, just a few bumps" the Blonde boy tried passing off what happened in the bathroom as nothing. But the now apparent Dabi was not having it.
"No no ur not doing that thing where u lie about something so that we dont worry about you."
He pushed past the very confused men and sat on the other side of the medical bed.
"What happened Suki...was it him?"
Bakugou chewed on his lip, scratching his arm a little he nodded with hestitance and fear. Dabi sighed and pulled him into a hug, the blonde boy immediately hugged back. The supposed villain did his best to comfort the boy. Not soon after the Mist came back and a very anxious blue haired adult stepped through it. Stopping in his tracks looking at the sight then at the blonde boy in Dabi's arms.
"Who the fuck put you here?"

Hiiii please enjoy this chapter :)
Sorry about the wait. Remember if u have any little bit of details u want me to add comment them or send them to me and ill try to add them in ^-^
Until next time