Chapter Two . ♥

- 『♥. Keke .::』-

I closed the door behind me, and walked with Julio. "So, what do you like to do?" I asked. "Drawing, but mostly photography. You?" He said walking backwards to see me. "Drawing, but dancing's my life." I answered. "Show me a couple moves, one of these days?" He bit his lip.

I laughed, "Ha, maybe." "Where do you wanna go?" He asked. "I don't know, I thought you had this planned."

"Well, do you like going go cart riding." "I love it actually!" "Great! Its right down the street."

--

We walked in and went up to the register. "How may I help you?" The guy asked. "We're there to ride hi carts...obviously. What are your prices?" Julio said. "$20 for 10 rounds." "We'll get that." I started to go in my bag. "Its fine, I'll pay for it." Aww, he's so sweet! "Thanks."

--

- 『♥ . Julio .::』-

I really like Keke, she's the only girl who hasn't tried to stop me from paying. I'm glad she didn't, because that's just stressful! I paid and we got into our karts. Awesome, its only us!

"You sure you wanna go against me?" She said buckling her seatbelt. "You bet." I said pulling on my helmet. "Well, I tried to warn you." She said strapping on her helmet. "Huh?" I said. She sped off as soon as I spoke. "Hey! That's not fair!" I yelled hurrying to catch up to her. I heard her laugh. Aye, it looks like there's an short cut. I turned right, and followed the path. It let me catch up, right beside her. "Hey, where'd you come from ?!" She said glancing at me. "Shortcut." I said. After awhile, I found myself staring at her. She turned towards me, and we stared into each other's eyes. My heartbeat started to pump rapidly. 

Bam!

I bumped into the curb. She drove over, and got out, and ran up to me. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She asked while helping me up. "Yeah..I'm good." "I think that's enough for today." Before she walked off, I grabbed her hand, and pulled her up closer to me. I smashed my lips against hers. She was surprised at first, but she ended up kissing me back. 

After about 5 minutes, I heard a voice calling us. "Hey! This isn't lover's course, or whatever!" I know that voice anywhere. Graham. She stepped back. See he's always messing somethingggg, up! "What are you doing here Graham?" I asked folding my arms. "Just chillin'." He said. Can he EVER let me get a girl for once ?! 

"Your not gonna introduce me? Rude." He told me, while we walked up towards him. I sighed. "Keira, this is Graham. Graham, this is Keira." I said annoyed. "Nice to meet you." Graham said giving her a hug. Is this dude serious ? He's my brother and all, but right about now, I wanna knock him out like he was some nigga out on the street. She tried to hide her blush. I could tell she liked him too.

Graham has another thing coming if he thinks he's gonna take her away from me...

『♥』『♥』 『♥』 『♥』 『♥』 『♥』

How was it ???