Chapter One . ♥

-『♥. Keke .::』-

Hi, I'm Keira or Keke. I'm 16. I live with my older brother, Duhwayne. Each other, are all we got. He has an girlfriend, she's super snobby, I just want to slap her sometimes.

My alarm went off. I groaned and flipped the pillow over my head. Suddenly, I heard moaning coming from Duhwayne's bedroom. Ugh, Christiana. "Shut the fuck up you loud ass bitch !! Sounding like a dying cat." I banged on the wall. I heard Duhwayne burst out laughing, which made me laugh also. I heard her get mad, and she stormed out the house.

Duhwayne walked in the room. "That was funny as hell." He sat next to me. "Ha, I know." "What you doin' up? You always sleep late as hell." "My alarm went off." "That reminds me, your not sleeping all day today." "And why not !!?"

"One of Christiana's brothers wants to hang out with you. I told him okay. It'll be nice for you, your too antisocial!"

"I'm totally fine with my antisocial..ness."

"His name's Julio, get dressed."

I took in a deep breath and got dressed.

[ no outfit this time sorry. ]

"You couldn't have showed a little more skin?" Duhwayne asked. I cocked my head back. "Are you okay? Any other time, you want me to wear a fuckin' turtleneck!" I explained. "Well, your getting older, I want you to find someone nice before your 18 and all the boys are sex crazed." "Aww, thanks bro." "No prob."

The doorbell rang. "That's him, be you!" He walked upstairs. I fixed my hair and turned the doorknob. "Hello, I'm Julio Arias." He stuck his hands in his pockets. His beautiful brown eyes shined in the sunlight. He's one sexy Mexican! "H - Hi, I'm Keira, but call me Keke." I said. "That's a pretty name. You ready?" I shook my head. I have a feeling that I'm gonna like this boy.

『♥』 『♥』 『♥』 『♥』 『♥』

How was it ?

The story is a mystery, soooo it'll be changing soon lol. I'll pick the cast whenever some more people sign up.