⇢ kisses

*nsfw scene

s1, e6: essay

-

Eric walked around campus and avoided everyone especially Otis. After the cruel events on his birthday, he didn't wear his usual clothing. He was all dressed in plain green.

You noticed his odd behavior as you saw him stumbling into the hall. You sat beside Rodrick listening to Mr. Groff.

The headmaster had called an assembly because of the winner of this year's sixth form essay competition. You weren't really interested and didn't focus at all.

"So...the, er, award goes to...er, Adam Groff." As you heard that your focus went back to the assembly. Everyone was confused and looked around.

The headmaster called him up to the stage to read out the winning entry. Obviously, it wasn't his own since he didn't know a word he was saying. You chuckled as you watched the boy on stage.

-

After the assembly, you left Rodrick without saying anything. He was confused but let you chase after Eric. Eric was walking pretty fast. "Hey, Eric!" You shouted after him.

He turned around and saw you. His face muscles softened a bit but he wasn't there for talking. "Are you okay? You didn't answer my texts."

"I'm sorry y/n, I can't talk right now. I'm not in the mood." He answered and walked away leaving you perplexed.

You knew something was wrong but didn't want to make him more uncomfortable than he already was.

A hand landed on your back. You turned and noticed it was Rodrick. "Everything alright?" He asked you and you sighed, leaning your head against his chest. "Somethings wrong with Eric. Something bad must've happened."

Rodrick nodded but couldn't really comprehend what was happening. You leaned against his chest as he had his arm around your shoulders. He was trying to calm down but his crush was very affectionate. You were a hugging person and Rodrick adapted that really quickly. You found yourself close to him on every occasion.

-

Later that day, you and Rodrick were in the reading room, where most of the students do their homework or read books from the library. You sat on the couch, leaning against Rodrick reading a book about your favorite artists while Rodrick was reading a history book.

He was told to be quiet a few times since he occasionally groaned to the boring school stuff. "I don't wanna read this shit anymore." He whispered to you. You looked up at him and scoffed quietly.

Rodrick suddenly placed his hand on your knee. You looked up to him but he was focused on his book. Lately, the romantic tension between you two grew, so did the sexual tension. While you were hugging him his hands moved from your waist lower to your hips and he touched you a lot everywhere. You had caught yourself fantasizing about him and so did Rodrick. Ever since you kissed his cheek he found himself turned on, with a boner, late at nights more often than usual.

Then the speakers went off. 'Eric Effiong to Mr. Groff's office.'

You furrowed your eyebrows and sighed. Rodrick noticed you grew worried. "He'll be alright," He said as he patted your leg.

-

The next day, you arrived a little later since you missed the first bus. Most of the students were already in the building as you saw Eric and Anwar talking in front of the entrance. Anwar went inside and you approached Eric.

"Hey..." you said softly. Eric turned around. "Oh, hi." Eric didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry I..." you interrupted him.

"Eric, it's okay. I just want to know what's going on. Are you alright?" You spoke very softly. Eric sighed. "I got suspended."