⇢ virgin

*nsfw scene

s1, e8: expelled

-

"Maeve Wiley and Otis Milburn to the Headmaster's office immediately." The speakers said loudly in the morning as you arrived in class. Eric looked at you with wide eyes as he sat down beside you. "What did they do?" He asked surprised and you just shrugged your shoulders. 'This is definitely about Sean and his drugs.' You thought and tried to focus on class.

"So, how's it going with your hot drummer boy, huh?" Eric said and smirked as he saw your shy expression. "Aha." He laughed. "You've done it already, am I right?" Eric said a little quieter. "Yeah, but...not really?" You shrugged your shoulders.

"What do you mean?" Eric looked at you confused. "We have touched each other but haven't gone all the way, yet..." Eric nodded and smirked. "So are you dating?" You shook your head. "I like him, a lot, but we didn't talk about it...yet."

"You should just go for it, y/n. He obviously likes you too. You've done a kind of the nasty and I don't think he's much of a player..." Eric said. You were still conflicted and wanted to wait before you told him that you like him. It was ridiculous since you've already cuddled, kissed, and ate each other but that's how you wanted to do things.

"By the way, I got detention for the rest of the term." Eric sighed and you chuckled. "Things have really changed since you started punching people." You joked and he scoffed.

-

At the end of the day, Eric went to the music room where he would meet Mr. Hendricks for his detention. He didn't expect to have Adam as his partner and wasn't pleased by it. Adam was just being a douchebag like always, taunting Eric and being an arsehole.

-

Rodrick joined you in the art classroom since one of his bandmates called in sick and they couldn't practice. You were just rearranging all of the paintings again.

Rodrick was looking at all of the student's works. "Your work really stands out of everyone else's." He said as he analyzed the paintings. A smirk grew on your face.

"Thank you. But I think some of the others are very good too." You said flattered and he turned to look at you. "But you're my favorite artist so of course I'll only like yours."

You smiled at him and quickly looked down since your face began heating up. Gaining all of your confidence back, you lifted your head up and looked into his eyes. Rodrick was smiling at you. You smirked and got closer to him. "I'm your favorite artist?"

Rodrick nodded as his smile turned into a nervous one. His eyes widened as you swung your arms around his neck and pressed your body close to his. "You're adorable, Rodrick. You know that?" You whispered as you leaned closer to his face.

Rodrick's cheeks reddened and his heart was beating rapidly. Every time you complimented him, called him cute names, or just said he was cute or adorable he got weak knees and fell in love with you even more.

*

His arms wandered around your waist, holding you tight. You slowly closed your eyes and connected your lips. Rodrick closed his too and kissed you back.

Your hand went to his hair and you played with his curls as he stumbled to the armchair. Rodrick sat down as you hopped onto his lap and cupped his face with both of your hands. Rodrick's hands were roaming along your back, waist, and butt.

Out of ecstasy, you started moving your hips making Rodrick moan quietly into the kiss. You stopped kissing him, looked at his grimace, and smirked. "Y/n...we're in school..." Rodrick said quietly. You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't care. Most of the people are gone already." You said and went back to kissing his lips.