Chapter 1

George woke up still trying to find a reason to live. He shifted his body upwards as he slowly placed his feet on the floor.

George grunted as he roughly stretched. Rubbing his eyes he disappointedly muttered "365 days since the outbreak"

He got up and headed outside and was greeted with an overwhelming smell of pancakes. He entered a really messy kitchen and saw a figure standing on the side of a stove. The figure was wearing a navy beanie with a pair of loose black sweats and a black shirt.

"Morning Quackity" George spoke.

"Morning ugly" Quackity turned around and smiled happily.

"Call me that again and I'll kill you" George argued pulling a chair to sit down on.

"Okay ugly " Quackity joked.

George shot a stare at him but soon got distracted as another tall figure emerged.

"Morning" the taller spoke.

"Wilbur" Quackity cheered before letting go of what he was doing and started doing his signature handshake with Wilbur, consisting of punching each other and weird hand movements.

The two boys let go of each other,Quackity going back to the pancakes and Wilbur sitting next to George.

"What time is it" Wilbur asked.

George checked his excuse of a watch. "It's nine past ten"

"Aren't the others meant to be going soon" Wilbur continued.

"I think so" George responded.

"Speaking of the devils" Quackity chuckled as three people walked in armoured and wearing camouflaged clothing.

"Heard you were talking about me" a dark haired man with a red bandana wrapped around his head covering most of his forehead spoke.

"Not everything revolves around you Sapnap" George huffed.

"Shut up bitch" Sapnap responded back with no hesitation.

"Hey, language" one of the three people that were armoured shouted.

"Sorry Bad" Sapnap apologised.

Bad tsked disappointedly. Bad despised swearing, it was something that was so unnecessary.

"He'll learn one day" the last armoured person spoke. They had blonde hair, eyes angelic, face slightly pale and every features on their face were to die for.

"Morning Niki" Wilbur smiled.

"Morning Wilbur" Niki smiled back.

"Alright we have to go" Niki spoke clearly like the captain she was.

The trio picked their bags and threw them to the side of their shoulders. As they were about to head to the door George spoke up.

"Good luck and be safe"

"We will" Niki comforted.

Sapnap opened the door and checked outside for any of those creatures lurking on the stairs and nodded indicating that it was clear.

The existence of the three soon disappeared as they walked away and tightly shut the door.

"Hopefully they don't get attacked again" Quackity sighed as he placed pancakes on everyone's plate.

"Everything will be fine" Wilbur ensured.

George nodded as he grabbed his fork and took a big bite out of his pancake. Chewing on the pancake he let his thoughts take over. Even after a year since the outbreak George still didn't like the idea of Sapnap, Bad and Niki leaving to get resources but it was their only way of getting it and find more of what was behind the wall.

It happened so quickly.

-Flashback-

"George wake up" Sapnap shouted as he shook George roughly. George got up and picked up his phone checking the time, 7:45am.

"Why are you waking me up so early" George complained.

"Dude there's this thing spreading in London, Reading and Oxford. Were completely isolated from everyone else, there's huge gates stopping us from leaving" Sapnap's breathing was heavy and panic leaked in his words.

"Give me the remote " George hurried to the sofa and grabbed the remote out of Sapnap's hand and turned the tv on. The tv was filled with chaos and it made George's heart drop.

"Over night London, Oxford and Reading have went on lockdown as a deadly virus has appeared out of nowhere. Gates have been placed all around and are going to be soon made into walls. We will keep you updated" a reporter informed.

"We're so screwed dude" Sapnap moved his hands all over his face in frustration.

George's heart felt like it was going to come out of his chest. His palms were starting to feel hot and sweaty and his chest was heaving up and down. He was so fucked.

"George are you good there?" Wilbur asked with a concerned face causing George to click back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go to my room" George slightly pressed his lips in a thin line and slowly got up from his seat.

"You barely touched your pancakes" Quackity said burying his eyebrows together.

"Lost my appetite" George responded as he opened the door to his room.

George threw himself on his bed and just stared at the dismembered roof. He really wanted this to just be over, he was so sick of having to find a new shelter every now and then in order to be alive and safe.

George was lucky for now, the group had found this apartment that they are in right now and have been staying in for nearly three weeks. The walls were a champagne color and the floor was a glazed wood. The stoves still worked and there was electricity, it even had a gym. They got lucky with this one.

George got up and grabbed a photo frame he had of him and Sapnap. He wondered what Sapnap, Niki and Bad was doing right now. They were probably in a abandoned shop packing up resources in their bags and heading back soon.

"Are you okay?" Niki asked as she approached a man on a tree trunk sitting down holding his side tightly.

"Please help me" he panted, groaning as he held the right bottom side of his abdomen. His breath out of control and his face scrunched up in pain.

Niki panicked as soon she saw blood leaking from his hand "Sapnap bring my bag" she said instantly ripping part of her shirt and moving his hand away so that she could press it on the wound.

"Are you sure that the bleeding isn't coming from a bite" Sapnap asked concerned.

"Sapnap it doesn't look like a bite, now get your ass here and help me" Niki shouted breathlessly as she tried to put more pressure.

Sapnap breathed out. Even though he was uneasy he still had to help this man. He opened the bag and gave Niki a gauze and some alcohol.

Niki moved away the mans shirt and threw alcohol on the wound making sure it was cleaned properly. The man winced but quickly bit his bottom lip trying to make as little noise as possible.

She got a good view of it, it wasn't a bite, it was a bullet wound. "It's a bullet wound" she confirmed quickly putting the gauze on the wound and wrapping it firmly around the mans waist.

"Thank you" he whispered before going completely unconscious.

Niki quickly grabbed the man by his right shoulder whilst Bad grabbed his other shoulder. Sapnap waited for them as he held the door open. This was going to be a long journey.

-

Oooo whos "him"?

Who is niki and sapnap helping?

You will find out!!!!

Anyways thank you for reading my first chapter and I hoped you enjoyed <3