I'm Apart of This Now

His face was stuck to the back of the car. Oh my god, it is him. It's Jimmy. Treaya said, smiling at him. Hey, can we go back, please? I'm starving. Said Jimmy. So, you hit him with a car, huh? You sure she's not a bad guy in disguise? Cause I don't remember her left title being bigger than right. They were always even. Said Mupo tapping Mike with his elbow.

Yeah. Said Mike. Like balanced in a way. Said Jake. Everybody looked at Jake. Okay off my chest. Said Alex, walking off. Right, so where do you guys train? Asked Jimmy. Train? Naw, count me out. We return Alex and the team in the car. Can I take your order, please? Said the window lady. Hey, can you get me one? Said a person flying outside the car, scaring them. It's a robber! Help! Yelled DJ. Go, go, go. Said Justin. Oh my god. Stop the car. Shouted Treaya. Jimmy ran into the back of the car.

said DJ walking over to the bar with Alex.

You have never activated your battle suit, have you? Asked Jimmy, smiling. Battlesuit? Asked Justin. Yeah, wait which one of you is number 1? Asked Jimmy. She is. Said Treaya gazing at Jimmy. Hey, number 1. Said Jimmy walking over to Alex.

Look, it's Alex. What is it? Said Alex not looking at Jimmy. Can you say battle suit in your demanding voice, please? Asked Jimmy, stepping back. Look, I'm doing this. But if it doesn't work, I'm not doing it again. Mom let us get this over with. Battlesuit. Said Alex standing up.

The Rebot and Neubot both turned into liquid and started moving towards Alex. They attached themselves to her arm and legs. Battlesuit complete. Said the robots. Whoa, and that case I'm back in. So, do I get one of those? Said DJ, putting his arm on Jimmy's shoulder.

Wow, this feels great. Said Alex moving around. And you can fly. Said Jimmy smiling. Alex threw her hand down toward the ground and attempted to fly but she blasted the ground. Yeah and soon you'll be making way bigger holes in the ground. Said Jimmy.

So, when does this training start? Asked Alex. Tonight. This time will be different. Said Jimmy remembering them was the same words Reese used. Kool, I'm ready when you are. Said Alex flying through the window. Battlesuit. Let us go after her. Wow, she is Kool. Jimmy said, flying after Alex.

Hurry back, my love. We have so much to talk about. Said Treaya yelling out the window. Hey, just think straight and slow down. Said Jimmy catching up with Alex. Whoa, okay I got this. Said Alex. Yeah, there you go. Now come on, I want to show you something Kool. Said Jimmy leading the way.

We return to Reese doing his training on a deserted island.

His device rings. It's my father. Wonder what he wants. Though Reese, landing. Have you collected any of the power cores yet? Asked his father. No, but I was thinking. Maybe if I get strong enough, I could remove it myself. Said Reese. Fool that is not what I told you to do. Where are number 3 and the rest of them? Asked his father. Well if I know Jimmy, he's with number 1 right now. As for the other two they are heavily guarded. Said Reese. So, number 3 and number 1 are together huh? Go bring me their cores. Reese's father demanded.

Yes sir. Said Reese, Obeying his father. Good, the next time I see you, you better have good news for me, do not come home. Reese's father before hanging up. Reese got mad, then he started remembering all the hard and painful training he went through. Angry, Reese shot off. Locating number 1 and number 3. Said the robots.

We return to Alex and Jimmy still flying

. Whoa did you see that? Asked Alex. Yeah, remember we're not the only ones flying up here. Come on, we're close. Said Jimmy. Then an island came into view. Wow, I'm not high enough to fully enjoy this. This place gets it. Said Alex. Yes, wait until you see inside. Here follow me. Said Jimmy going into a cave. Jimmy, slow down I cannot see. Where are we going now? Alex tripped and caught her balance.