Ryan!!

Ryan Pov
Hi i am Ryan and this is my life. I am 16 years old i just turn 16 and i am in the 11th grade.
You see my dad and i just moved to this small town kind of in the middle of no were a few months ago.

And Yes i am gay, that is one of the reason i get beat and pick on at school but there is whole different reason i get beaten at home by my father.

My mother died giving birth to me and from the ago of 9 my dad has told me and showed me that is was all my fault and it doesn't help that he knows i am gay.

I have been here a while now and i have a best friend her name is Cloe and she is a year younger than me and is in the 10th grade.
Her brother is one of my main bullies and my crush Jace white.

Yeah i know that it is crazy to have a crush on your bully but i just cant help it.

Cloe ask me why i don't fight back at school and i all ways tell her because i don't want to get in trouble. which isn't totally a lie.

I don't want to get in trouble and some its because i think i should get hurt or punish for what i did to my mom.
Also i have been working out a lot have a six back and everything but i am still not strong enough to fight my dad.

Which sucks because my mom might have died but i don't think i should be hurt this bad. I thinks he wants to kill me i guess we will see.