X x reader (bfb)

Yes, you are an object take it or leave it soo,,,, writing time :3

.........................................................................

O/N woke up on the grassy plains, and walked towards the commotion they heard.

O/N just kept walking and saw people goshing over loser, 'Ugh, annoying cubiod... 'You thought as you sat down.

You just start humming the man behind the slaughter, "Hey O/N! " You heard someone call out.

You looked around and couldn't see them so you ignored it. Then your bestie flower came.

"O/N, what's up? " Flower asked sitting down next to you. "Nothing just sitting here, Loser getting love and other bull crap. " You said pissed off.

"Oh, okay! " Flower said walking away. You just got up and saw a blue four and a yellow X in tow after the scene with pin, coiny,and pillow.

You noticed the X staring at you blushing a little, you waved and he ran away.

The challenge was over and your team [Iance] lost, so you just went to bed on the grassy plains.

It was morning now, the X was still looking at you, he noticed you were looking back and ran back to four.

He came back with something, it was a rose/favorite flower.

"I, uhhh... " He said and stuttered a bit. "I like you! " He said fast and his his face "Aww, I like you to! " You said.

"Oh really?!? " He said happily "Mhm! " You hummed.

You ran up and gave him a hug and a kiss.

.........................................................................

249 words

Wow, that only took a couple of minutes lolz-