Chapter 6, Drama shit

(Y/N) POV

I look at Susu and he's holding a fork eating the carbonara and asks "he didn't mean it. He was just over reacting cause he's an idiot" Susu told me. I agreed with him and he handed over to me anti cauliflower hand sanitizer. "Here your hands smell like shit". I smile at him. W-woah he actually smelled my hands that's so sweet of him, Siggy wouldn't smell my hands. I use the anti cauliflower hand sanitizer and thank him for it. He reaches out his hand and said "want to go to my house and leave that jerk behind?" He asked. Should I leave Siggy or decline Susu... "You know what yes let's leave that jerk behind he made me cry" I say and grab his hand. I get in his car and we fly back to his house.

*Once they get there*

"Alri!-BELLO?! WHAT'S THIS" I scream. Bello Figo turns around "oh hey Susu and y/n I decided to paint over your house with red cause YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL SIGGYS GRILL" Bello yells. I freeze- what?.. "no bello it's not true OWOWOWOWOWO" I mutter. "Well y/n you don't look like francesco totti" bello screams at me. W-what "WELL BRO YOU'RE WRONG" Susu defends me. How sweet of him to defend me. "Oh you little-" bello stops. It starts raining sandals. "IN THE HOUSE GUYS" I yell. We all run in the house. "So g-" I suddenly realise Susu and Bello are giving eachother a cauliflower stare. "GUYS COME ON STOP! WE'RE STUCK IN THE HOUSE TOGETHER!" I scream at them furiously. Susu glares at me "wow sorry I didn't know it was that bad for you" he mutters. "Yeah, scusa puttana" bello says to Susu. "Oh you little-" Susu punches bello. "Shit." I can't believe this is going on right now.. I can't stop them. I thought they'd listen now they're in a physical fight. I push bello and put Susu behind me "FIGHT ME INSTEAD BAKA COME ON" Bello glares at me in shock...