Chapter 3, Blunt

(Y/N) POV

I wake up in a sandal bed in the hospital. The first thing I do is turn around and see Young signorino sitting beside while supreme is smiling at me. I hug signorino straight away "there there y/n are you ok my little nostril sucker?" He asked me.

(Tha Supreme) POV

Ugh I can't believe they're still dating. I'm not getting jealous am I OWO I'm such a silly baka. I guess I'll just smoke a blunt and make up an excuse... Got it! " I'm too high to be beside a sandal bed I will be back". I walked out quickly and light up my magical blunt.

(Y/N) POV

That was strange he seemed a little bit angry. "UwU used underwear do you have a blunt?" I ask like I didn't realize that susu wasn't jealous. "Yes I do you silly little hentai here" he hands me over a blunt and lights it up for me. OWO HOW KAWAII WUWUWUWUUWUWWUUW. (Anyways) Siggy grabbed my hand and rushed me out of the hospital all of a sudden. "H-hey! What was that for?" He had a serious face and said "I saw cauliflower." I look at him in shock. CAULIFLOWER?! IN THE HOSPITAL?!?!?! CAULIFLOWER SUCKS. I hug him and thank him from saving us from cauliflower we see susu smoking a blunt at the side of the hospital. "Hey! Susu OWO" i yell. Susu turned around and looked at me. His face turned a bit red and his halo turned into the shape of a dildo. "Are you ok?" I asked in confusion...

TO BE CONTINUED