Time flys when your in a coma

Liam P.O.V

I watched backstage as Belle slapped Harry, embarrassing him in front of millions. I was shocked though when Niall came out holding a ring and asking Belle to marry him. I watched as Belle froze and fresh tears welled up in her eyes. Without another sentence I was running towards Belle as she ran to the opposite side of the stage.Niall and I ran after her.

“Belle!” I yelled as she moved though the entrance to the theater 

“I’m sorry Belle!” Niall yelled still chasing her. I watched for a momement. A chance moment that caused the scene before me. Niall and I were that close to Belle and then she stepped an inch onto the road. I felt like I was moving in slow motion. I saw the car collide with Belle and the shocked scream that escaped her mouth. It was all over in a second. I rushed towards the bloody scene.

“Niall! Get the others!” I screamed as I lifted Belle onto my lap. Blood covered her legs and torso and I felt the tears flowing over my cheeks

“Belle, honey can you hear me?” I asked checking for a pulse. I found with shaking fingers her pulse, it was faint but there

“HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!” I called and then my brothers were there. Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry crowded around me

“BELLE!” I heard Niall yell and then Belle was taken from me and was in Niall’s lap. I stared shocked at the blood that covered me

“Hello? I need an ambulance, their’s been an accident” I heard Louis say into his phone, the calm in the eye of the storm. That was my job. I waited for what felt like hours and then the ambulance was there. Pulling Belle into the stretcher.

“Doe’s Belle have any medical conditions?” Asked a young nurse with black hair

“She allergic to penicillin” Louis said

“Is that all?” The nurse asked

“She’s pregnant” I whispered. I heard the collective gasp but I only watched as Belle was loaded into the ambulance.Taken away from me.

Niall P.O.V

I was in shock. Sitting next to Belle, looking at her pale face in the hospital bed and all I could feel was shock. Belle was pregnant and it was Harry’s. His name left a bitter taste on my tounge. Liam had filled me in on what happened between Belle and Harry. He was the father of her child yet he cheats on her? I could never forgive him for what he did to her, the person who I had felt was like a brother to me was now a stranger.

“No change?” Liam asked coming into the room with a cup of coffee in his hand. I took it grateful for the warmth it radiated

“Still no change.It’s been two months Liam, how come she won’t wake up?” I asked the tears forming in my eyes. I had cried a lot these past few months. The sound of the heart monitor was the only sound in the room for a while.

“I don’t know Niall, her body underwent massive damage plus she is carrying a child in there”

“I know” I paused and then asked Liam the dreaded question “Is he still wanting to see her?”

“Yeah, i haven’t talked to him but Louis said he’s beside himself. Most of all he just want’s to know if the babies were his”

“Baby” I corrected. We sat in silence until the heart monitor started going wild I turned in alarm to Belle who was thrashing about in her bed

“Liam! Get the nurse” I turned to Liam to find he was already down the hallway yelling for a nurse. I watched in horror as Belle’s body convulsed and then went still. My heart stopped when her eyes opened