I Need You

***spice warning***

   Leon hadn't had that much to drink that night, but he had a slight buzz going from the alcohol, his head swimming around with dangerous thoughts about a certain assassin. Him and Claire made it back to his hotel room, and he unlocked it. He walked in, threw his key on the table and noticed he was getting a phone call. Claire stumbled to the bathroom.

   "Cool if I use your shower?" Leon nodded absentmindedly at her as he realized the number was unidentified.

   ".. Yeah.." Claire furrowed her brow at him,

   "Okay?" The door shut and he vaguely heard the shower turn on. He was too busy contemplating if he should answer the call or not to notice anything else. Something in him, call it a whim, answered it. He put the phone to his ear.

   "...Hello?"

   "Leon... It's Ada. I need you." Those three words sent a shiver up Leon's spine. He couldn't even try to stop himself from saying,

   "Where are you? Send me your location." She hung up but he shortly got a message on his government approved PDA. It was an address. This was such a bad idea. He dropped the PDA on the bed and started collecting his things. Claire came out of the bathroom shortly after, drying her hair. She looked at him confused, as he was quickly heading to the door.

   "Where are you going??" Leon paused, for a moment, and looked at Claire.

   "I can't stop myself, Claire. I didn't even try to!" And then he shut the door behind him. Claire was left to shake her head in moderate disappointment. She was smiling a little though.

***

   What the fuck Leon. That's all that was going through his head. He called a cab, nearly yelled the address Ada had given him to the driver, and sat back in his seat once the cab started moving. And while all this was going on, his brain was racing. AGAIN.

   Why did Ada say she needed him? She was the one who told him she was all about business. She made it evidently clear that she didn't need or want him. And yet it only took those three words to make him fall apart and run to her.

   I need you. Leon was getting riled up just thinking about it.

   Eventually the cab pulled up in front of a townhouse? A nice looking one at that. Leon got out and looked up at the place. Just how much money did she have? Gently pushing the idea that he didn't know anything about Ada out of his thought box, he approached the front door, knocking almost too lightly on the door. It was then he realized his hands were shaking. He didn't know what was about to go down.

   After all, it's Ada.

   And then she answered the door, wearing the same goddamn red dress that nearly made Leon collapse when they had met in Spain. He suddenly felt self conscious in his ridiculous casual get up that consisted of a t-shirt, jeans and a stupid jacket. France was cold at night okay. Not to mention he still felt up there from the alcohol he had consumed nearly an hour earlier. He felt himself speak but he wasn't sure what he even said. Maybe her name. She looked at him with the same amused smile as before,

   "Take your shoes off and come in." Leon had never taken off a pair of shoes faster. He walked into the main entrance of the house and kicked his shoes off and into a corner. She was already walking up a large staircase that led up to the second floor.

   "Follow me, Leon." And he did, because she told him to.

   She led him up the stairs and down a hallway, eventually to an elaborate bedroom, almost like the one in that damn Spanish castle. Once he walked in, she shut the door behind them. Something about that gave Leon a bit of his consciousness back. He turned around to face her.