Ch.2

"ugh alpha please go harder on me!! I'm fucking cumming in your big dick!FUUUUUUCK!!!",screamed out Kya as she squirted and climaxed on her alpha's phallus while the alpha grunted and groaned his climax too.
"Mindlink Beth to come here right now before you pass out and I'm not satisfied", commanded the alpha not too kindly. "My pleasure alpha mine"purred Kya as she mindlinked her bff. Ten seconds later Beth was nude and spread eagled on the alpha's bed as the alpha pounded in her wet chute over and over but her screams and cries of pleasure and pain were muffled by Kya who was riding her face and spreading the alpha's initial release all over her face and in her mouth. Kya in turn was moaning and screaming out profanities to the others as she reached another climax of her own. She was soon placed on top of her friend as the alpha now replaced his dick in her cunt and Beth's alternatively. Beth an Kya were making out as their alpha pounded into them;this threesome continued till the early dawn where the alpha deemed himself and his wolf satisfied.

The alpha was officially known as the heartless as he did not have feelings whatsoever and did not care for anyone. He ruled his pack with an iron fist and terminated his enemies without faltering. His name was Igor but no one but his deceased parents called him so; he liked the stench of fear that radiated from everyone around him if not sexual arousal from his conquests who also apparently feared him as he sometimes lost control of his wolf who joined in in the coupling but was not any lesser brutal. Many on his packs thought that maybe his mate will soften his heart but others thought not as the alpha didn't believe in the mate bond and was not willing to be tied down to one cunt as he put it for the rest of his life and if he ever was to have a mate she was to be the most strongest she wolf as he hated and abhorred weakness hence his hate for mates.
But as said,fate was one bitch with a very very dark sense of humor.

                      ****
"Hey guurll",purred Tanya who was also another baker working with Renee;these two were the best of friends and bonded immediately they saw each other the first day of Renee's work and since then have never parted. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you hitting in me Miss Brown",teased Renee.
"Uuh helloooo have you looked in the mirror lately?!bitch you as fine as freshly baked chocolate chip muffins!" answered back Tanya which caused Renee to erupt in giggles and a blush,and true to Tanya's words,Renee was a hot cake. Natural straight silver hair,which she definitely did not inherit from her mum, almond shaped dark green eyes with golden brown specks in them,a small aristocratic nose, pouty pink full lips and a cleft chin made many males and females alike want to stare at her all day long;she had curves in all the right places and was slightly tall. She thought of her self chubby but that was not the case. She was a fine specimen of the female gender but had never thought herself so,even with chocolate and batter smearing her face,she was still gorgeous.
"Anyways, whaddya say to dinner at my family's place this weekend?",asked Tanya as she expertly decorated a graduation cake with golden whipped cream on the face of the cake." And yeah I won't take no for an answer,mum's been asking for you and I promised her that we'll be there Friday evening"
"Isscool" " Wait,did you just agree or did I hear wrong?"
"I said isscool, we'll go have dinner at your home I didn't stutter", answered Renee with a smile."Bitch you never agree to anything I want I can almost cry rn" Tanya said while wiping away imaginary tears."Not true bitch, laughed Renee I always say yes to your demands even if life threatening"
"...well yeah but you never wanna go out with me"
"That's cause I'm not a going out person and you know that"
"Oh well at least you said yes to this"
"Well then I better go get cleaned up and changed...come pick me in thirty I'll be done"
"Deal bitch",said Tanya as she finished with decorating the cake.