Ch.1

"Hey mister Castro", Renee shouted as she entered the pantry. "Morning chica? How is you this beautiful morning?" Answered Castro in his heavy Italian accent. "I'm fine sir", answered back Renee as she wore her apron and hair net to get started for the day . Mr Castro was her boss as she worked full time at the famous bakery known in the whole town. Renee loved working there as she had a passion for cooking and baking but mostly baking; it reminded her of her mother who passed away shortly after her twentieth birthday. She taught her everything about baking when she was just five and loved the baking sessions.

Renee didn't get to know her father as her mother knew so little about him. What she remembered was that they met in Florida while her mother was on vacation and they just hit it off. Although her mother usually said that her father was a very powerful man from what she had observed. He disappeared after 3 weeks of knowing each other and it was then she knew she was expectant. She vowed to take care of her child all by herself as she was a bit well off .

Renee was her mother's whole world and it turn she too was. When she died,Renee was beyond devastated knowing she had no one else apart from her mum. After her death,Renee enrolled herself in the local college for a yearly course of food and beverages furthering the knowledge she already had about baking. When she graduated she went looking for work but no one seemed interested in employing a girl who didn't have any experience,she then tried her luck at Castro's even if it was being a waitress;luck was on her side as Castro knew her mother very well and was employed as a baker. She has thus been working two years now and she couldn't be happier with her job. She was conteted with what she had.
But as usual fate at times seems that she has personal vendettas with other people.