Chapter 8

AUTHORS NOTE- im baaaack! im so sorry i was away for so long and last chapter was soo short. there have been some new developing details in my life that pertain to this story. and honestly, ive been going down right crazy. but neverthelesss, i have returned and im ready to bust this out.

Okay so... small time gap here. which i HATE doing but its necessary considering nothing MAJOR happens for some time and i dont want to bore you away from this story! What do you think of Kyles entry into the story? could he be trouble? ENJOY! and as always, Reviews are welcomed and appreciated.

THREE WEEKS LATER~~~

Everyone was finally back in the full swing of being back at school. I was acing the three classes I had, and actually starting to enjoy theatre class. weird. probably because miss sawyer and I had actually become very close. I was still her teaching aid and hadn't skipped it since the first time with Kyle. she would talk to me about Allan and I would try my best to help her. I knew she wanted to leave him but I got the feeling she didn’t think she could. I didnt understand why though. SHe had her own money, didnt live with him, id seen pictures of him and she was way out of his league.

Things with Kyle were still going very good. I mean, the age difference posed to be a small problem but it was nothing I wasn’t able to overcome. I loved him, I was sure of it. so when he went out drinking with his friends I really tried my best not to get upset. Even though he often left me waiting at his house with his mom. He told me he liked coming home to me, which was sweet. although when he did come home he was absolutely trashed more times than not. and he could be a mean drunk.

He was pretty aggressive when we got to the bedroom. but it was nothing I couldn’t handle. I mean, Id had my fair share of lovers at this point, guys and girls.

It was Thursday morning, and I was sitting in my first period Brit Lit class when Tony nudged me. we had just won homecoming king and queen the previous week. I still went with him as friends because Kyle refused to go with me. I chose not to tell him that I was going with Tony or that we had won homecoming court. Tony was still on a natural high from the win.

"hey my Queen! theres a party at the quarry Friday night. you coming? you can finally introduce us all to Kyle?" he sang the last part, mocking my relationship was his new favorite thing. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course ill be there, but im not sure if Ky will come, ill try to convince him. but he has his own friends, his age…" I didn’t tell him that drinking probably wasn’t the best idea during the first meet and greet because Kyle would probably drunk and mean and make everyone hate him.

"well, try hard. I'm dyyyying to meet this dude." he retorted. I was definitely going to try my hardest to get him there.

"Miss Cramer, Mr Adams, is there a reason your chatting while you should be reading your novel?" miss sawyer was staring at us with one eyebrow raised. Ugh, she made me weak when she did that. yes, I was still totally crushing on her even though I considered her a friend and I had a boyfriend.

we apologized and kept our mouths shut the rest of the period.

Theatre went by pretty quick and I was sitting in chemistry with Chelsea.

"listen, I know your all obsessed and in love and shit but I miss my best friend. I havent seen you in two weeks outside of school. you spend nearly every night at Kyles and I still havent met him!" she harped at me. I knew she was upset.