+kikari

Kikari

How you met

You're quite the gambler,and an interesting one at that.
Which first got her attention not much that it is a concern,but then you became a house pet along with yumeko by challenging yuriko.

And at the dept settlement party.
You manage to rack up 379M

She then invited you into the student council office to have a tea,and asked you to join the student council.

You think about the pros and cons but diclined much to her surprise.

When they want attention

She'll invite you to have a tea with her and occasionally ask you to join the student council and sometime she'll gamble with you for a peck on the cheek.
Ofc you lose everytime but hey atleast she didn't ask for your left eyes or something ay?.

When someone bothered you 

Itsuki have ran out of money,yumeko have used all of her assets and now there's one last person in the group.
And that is you,sighing you offers to give your life away to manyuda if he wins.
Since somehow yumeko and Itsuki managed to reel you in on their crazy antics,but oh well itll be fun.

oh kikari wasn't happy about it,she done everything in her power to make sure your team won without giving off much suspicion.

she gives you guys all the advantage she could and even consider to stop the game all together.

But it turned out well and she get to keep you for yet another day.