voting time

After a watch through of American psycho Alisa got up from her couch and headed to the auditorium. She stood on the stage and looked on at the crowd of Saunders students, next to her stood Kay.

Kay began to speak " We the students of Saunders are honest and hardworking people, We've won two national senshadou tournaments against saint Glorianna and Santa Anna highschool without the use of dirty cheating tactics. But today we are faced with a problem, Alisa wants to change our schools honest ways and sabotage Blue division in our upcoming match. This goes against Saunders way of life, and it could possibly get us disqualified. So I ask you fellow students of Saunders, to vote against sabotage in this upcoming vote." A large section of the crowd erupted into cheers, a smaller section did not.

Alisa walked up to the front of the stage and began. "Good people of saunders, it is important that we sabatoge the enemy team before our upcoming match. It will garentee our victor and we will win the tournament. Everyone must vote in favor of espionage in the upcoming vote to ensure our victory." Alisa stepped back.

Naomi stepped up "enter the booths one by one and enter your vote into the voting machines" And she stepped off the stage and headed towards the booths.

Alisa sat on top of the stage watching the students enter and exit the voting booths. She knew she had no chance of winning so she instead devised a plan.

After the voting period ended the votes were sent in to count but alisa headed to the back of the school to meet with a friend of hers.

Lee was an average height girl with shoulder length brown hair. She also wore a MAGA hat everyday like her friend Alisa but had stitched a confederate flag to her uniform sleeve.

"Good morning lee" Alisa said as she turned the corner.

Lee tipped her hat

"Lee we need to gather all of my supporters and form our own senshadou team. We will never win when Kay controls the team and what we do" Alisa said " so I need you to help me form a team"

"understood" replied lee

Alisa gave lee a map of what classrooms Lee would need to visit and what students would need to be recruited and sent lee off, Alisa had to go back to the Auditorium.

The students of Saunders sat in the seats of the auditorium while Kay and Alisa sat back against the wall. Naomi walked up and read the results.

"Kay received 61% of the vote, Alisa recieved 39%. There will be no sabotaging of the other team" Naomi read of the results sheet

Alisa looked angry but knew it didn't matter at the end of the day and kept her plan to herself.

"Looks like we'll be playing fair, huh Alisa" Kay said with a smirk on her face. This only added to Alisa's built up anger