Alisamandering

As already shown Alisa is very open to dirty tactics, so she was now going to employ the tactic of jerrymandering. Her plan was to pull some strings behind the scenes and get just enough alisa supporters in each class to get her the majority, hopefully, without Kay realizing. Alisa started her process. Because she is on student council, she has only one superior in the school, that being Kay, the student council president, known to Saunders students as the president of Saunders, Alisa being vice president. she perfectly swapped students to get the perfect win but then someone entered the room.

"What are you doing?" Said Naomi

its only naomi, Alisa thanked her lord and savior Allah.

"This is an LGBTQ safe zone, no MAGA trumpies aloud!" Naomi shouted, she was wearing Dream hoody from the minecraft mask wearing youtuber dream. "Kay!"

That bitch! thought alisa, im gonna get fucked.

Kay rushed into the room "Whats happening in here?"

"This racist biggot is in the lgbt safe zone, tell her to get out and educate herself to become a good liberal." Naomi bitched

"Shut you gay ass up Naomi, i have bigger problems, like what Alisa is doing on that computer" Kay said

Alisa hurried to click the save button on the classes she had already jerrymandered but kay was to fast for Alisa. Kay tackled Alisa to the ground and Alisa's MAGA hat fell to Naomi's feet, she quickly stomped all over it before the arousal she got from seeing kay on top of another girl in an american flag bikini got to her. Both kay and Alisa struggled on the ground, trying to knock the other away in time to get to the computer. But kay was to strong, her sexy body manged to keep alisa down until she gathered the strength to throw alisa across the room, hitting Naomi's manga collection.

"NOOOO!" panicked naomi as she ran over to her manga collection that had been toppled by a weakened Alisa. she through Alisa to the side, checking for any bent pages in her collection.

Meanwhile, kay had managed to delete the class rearrangements, and stood up in victory. She called the nurses office to take alisa while Naomi reorganized her manga collection. Kay left the room like an absolute alpha in her patriotic swimwear after having defeated the racist cheating scumbag Alisa.

After leaving the nurses office Alisa trudged back to her room defeated. she laid down on her bed and stared off at her confederate battle flag.

"Alexa, play 'that's life' by Frank Sinatra" she commanded of her black amazon echo