CHAPTER 19

Once we got back to the cheatue, JJ took me into the bathroom to clean my wounds.

"Sit" he said pointing to the counter. I try my best to jump onto the counter without it hurting. JJ stands in between my legs so he could get a little closer.

"Fuck" I mumbled in pain to myself as he pours cleaning liquids on my thigh.

"Sorry baby" he says has he dabs it in. He bandages it up and moves up to my cheek. I wouldn't help but stare into his blue eyes as he cleans the scrap on my cheek. He pulls out a bandage but I refuse

"You need to cover it up" he says

"No, I think it will look badass" I giggled

"You do look pretty hot" he smirks. I couldn't help but blush a little.

"Thank you" I say.

"Anything for you" he says as he leans in and kisses me. I quickly kiss him back, putting my arms around his neck to bring him closer. One of his his hands resting on my cheek but slowly started to trail down my body. He made his way to my chest and cupped my breast, making me let out a soft moan.

"Your so beautiful" he said in between kisses. He started to kiss down my jawline and to my neck. Sucking on it hard enough to leave a small mark.

"You wanna go into my room?" I asked with a grin on my face

He smirked and put and arm under thighs and picked me off the counter bridle style

"Come on"

I giggled as he carried me into my room and set me on my bed as he took his shirt off.

"Come here baby" He said. He helped me take off my shirt leaving me in my bikini top and shorts. I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him as he held me right under my butt. I started leaving marks everywhere on his body. He sat up and grabbed my legs to pull me towards him as he hovered over me in between my legs. He smashed his lips into mine forcefully. I can say that, that we have never kissed that harshly. He pined down both of my hands to the bed on each side of me as he started sucking and kissing my neck trying finding my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan when he found his way in the middle of my neck. I felt marks already starting to form on my neck. He started kissing and leaving marks down my body finding my chest. He uncliped my bikini strap leaving my chest completely nude.

"Your so hot" he said making me let out a giggle as he cupped one of my breast and started kissing the other, leaving more marks on them.

Then he started kissing his way down ny stomach.

"Let's take these off" he grinned as he unbuttoned my shorts and pulling them off of me in one swift motion. Leaving me in my bikini bottoms. He again started kissing my stomach making his way down to my underwear lining. He looked up at me as if asking 'may I?' I gave him a smile and nod before he pulled my underwear down with his finger and through it to the side. He started kissing in between my thighs getting closer and closer to my private area. I let out a moan and intertwined my fingers into his blond ,messing hair.

I'm not going to go into detail of what happened next throughout the night. But you can just imagine how the rest of the night went.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

I woke up in the morning feeling like a mess. I look over to my side to see JJ laying on his stomach next to me. I smiled as I ran my finger though his fucked up hair. I heard him groan in pleasure of the massage I was giving him. I heard the voices coming from outside telling me that our friends were already here.

"Wake up sleepy head" I say softly. All I got for my that was a "mhm" and him flipping over, putting his arms around my waste and laying his head on my chest.