Is it too late part 3

Vansh barged inside riddhima hostel room to see her sitting with asad chatting happily.
They were sitting soo close that there was just an inch distance between them and were holding hands.
Listening to the loud banging of the door they came out of their happy bubble to see vansh standing there.
As soon as vansh came forward to come near riddhima, asad stood infront of her shielding her completely.
V: get out of my way, i want to talk to my wife
A: you mean ex wife
V: you
R: stop it guys, vansh whats your problem, why are you here?
V: sweetheart
A: her name is riddhima
Vansh wanted nothing but to punch this man's face, who is he to talk between him and his wife
V: SWEETHEART, can we talk somewhere private
R: say what ever you want to say infront of asad, afterall he is my would be husband, there is nothing that is hidden from him.
V: you can't marry him
A: and who are you to decide that
V: HER HUSBAND
A: ex husband
V: iam not her ex husband, we are not divorced
This came as a shocker for riddhima
R: what do u mean we r not divorced, i myself signed the divorce papers
V: and i burnt those immediately after you left
R(shouting): what do u think of yourself Mr vansh rai singhania, first you give me divorce papers and when iam finally going to move on in my life you come back to claim your rights saying that we are not divorced.
Why are you hell bent on ruining my life.
V: sweetheart, I know i gave you the divorce papers and was pretending to be in love with you but during all that I didn't even realise when i have actually fallen in love with you. I really love u riddhima
R: ENOUGH, get out now
V: sweetheart
R: i said LEAVE
Dejected vansh went from there, whereas riddhima sat on the bed holding her head as tears trickled down her cheeks.
Asad hugged her tightly consoling her
R: why is he doing this? Kabir and vansh both faked their love for me, they both are the same. I don't want vansh to be in my life anymore.
Sejal who had witnessed all this said,
S: there is only one way to get rid of vansh
Next day:
Vansh sat at the dining table, his eyes red indicating lack of sleep and constant crying, he was lost in thoughts of how to stop riddhima wedding when angre rushed towards him and gave him an envelope,
V: whats this
An: divorce papers
Vansh looked at him shocked
An; bhabhi has sent these,
V: i will never sign them
An: you will have to, its court order, she has filled a petition along with divorce that you made her sign divorce papers making her believe that you both were divorced and now that she is getting married you are claiming that the divorce has not happened.
Vansh looked at the papers with teary eyes
An: boss i suggest you sign the papers, the court will give you both atleast one month to live together after which the divorce would be finalised. During this one month you can convince bhabhi and gain her forgiveness.
Having no other option, vansh took pen with trembling hands and signed the papers.
As expected the court gave them one month to live together as a couple, if things would not work out the divorce would be finalised.
Sejal was hesitant to send riddhima back to vr mansion but they had no choice, they have to bear all this so that riddhima would be finally free from vansh forever.
Riansh room:
As she entered inside she noticed that each and everything in the room was same as she has left. Placing the suitcase in the cupboard she went to take a bath.
Vansh felt his life and mansion become lively with riddhima's return.
He was determined to gain her forgiveness and was ready to do anything.
Riddhima came out of the bathroom and sat on her side of the bed, vansh was about to lye down on hid side when riddhima said,
R: ohh helloo, kahan?
V: to sleep
R: shadi ke starting days mai sofa pe sote the na, toh ab bhi wohi sona pare ga. yeh ek month sath rehna sirf formality hai, yeh mat samjhna ke iss rishte ko ek or chance mile ga
Saying so riddhima picked up water jug and poured it on his side on the bed.
Vansh was shocked by riddhima behaviour but then realised that he actually deserved it as he had hurted her soo much. Silently picking up hid pillow he went towards the couch to sleep as he had an important meeting at 9 in the morning.
Next morning:
Vansh eyes jerked open hearing loud music being blasted through the speaker, he glanced at the clock to see that it was only 4 in the morning.
Vansh looked at riddhima and was shocked to see her sleeping peacefully as if deaf to the loud music.
Vansh switched off the speakers and walked upto riddhima and was surprised to see her sleeping wearing ear plugs, so this was her plan to trouble him. Surprisingly instead of feeling angry or annoyed he was smiling.
He was glad that he was able to witness the childish and mischievous side of his sweetheart
He laid down on the sofa again but it seemed like sleep has gone on a long trip, he kept tossing and turning for hours but to no avail.
Finally he got up from the sofa and went for a run.
By the time he returned, it was already breakfast time, he hurriedly went to get ready for his meeting but was shocked to see not even a single business suit in his cupboard,
The servant informed him that riddhima had sent all the clothes for dry cleaning
Having no othet option, vansh came down wearing jeans and t shirt.
As he sat down for breakfast angre asked
An: boss meeting par nhi jana kya?
V: jana hai angre
An: ap ready nhi hue
V: ese he jaon ga aj mein
An: WHAT???
Boss yeh toh casual dress hai
V; toh
Angre knew it was futile to argue with his boss, so he focused on his breakfast
Riddhima came out of kitchen with vansh breakfast and gave him a sweet smile, although he found it suspicious, he shrugged his thoughts and took a sip of his coffee and immediately felt like spitting it out because it contained salt instead of sugar but the fact that riddhima made it for him overpowered and he gulped down the whole coffee much to riddhima's shock.
As vansh entered the office everyone looked at him as if he had grown horns on his head.
The vansh rai singhania who used to be always dressed properly and professionally was wearing casuals and that too when he had an important meeting.
During the entire meeting vansh had difficulty keeping his eyes open due to lack of sleep, understanding his situation thankfully angre handled everything and the deal was finalised.
As soon as vansh entered home, the aroma of riddhima's special biryani hit his nostrils and his mouth started to water.
Settling himself at the dining table,
Vansh waited impatiently for her to serve him.
As vansh took one bite of it, he immediately choked on it but seeing the others enjoying it he realised that riddhima had deliberately added alot of spice in his plate.
He looked at riddhima who was smiling at him. Well if his discomfort was able to bring a smile on her face then he was even ready to die just to see that beautiful smile.
Looking riddhima straight in the eyes vansh started eating it, not even stopping even when his tongue burnt and tears formed in his eyes.
Once done he went to his room and gulped down two glasses of water but of no avail.
Riddhima on the other hand felt highly guilty and took ice in a bowl for him.
She forwarded it to him but he did no effort to ease his pain.
Not able to take it, she picked up the ice cube and started rubbing it on his lips, vansh felt his heart skip several beats feeling her soo close to him. Even she was affected by their proximity, the ice cube slipped from her hands and vansh immediately caught it and started rubbing it on her lips coming deadly close to her leaving only an inch difference between their lips, as in a trance both moved forward and were about to kiss eachother when riddhima phone rang and she realised what she was about to do. Getting up from the bed she took her phone and ran out of the room.

So guys suggest some more punishments for vansh.
Also i have noticed that the comments on my book his love have decreased tremendously, if this continues i will stop writing.