Loosing battle part 2

Vansh was sitting in his car, vyom's words ringing in his ears again and again, he decided to test his family, taking out his pocket knife vansh made a deep cut on his palm. Vansh walked inside the hotel, blood dripping from his hands, he came to the family and said,
V: dadi, the deal was successful.
Ishani immediately demanded vansh credit card soo that they could go out for outing, vansh took out his card and forwarded it with his injured hand but no one paid heed to it and happily took the card and went from their to get ready. Angre came forward and said,
A: boss yeh chot, mein abhi first aid box le kar ata hoon.
But vansh stopped him.
V: angre, riddhima kahan hai?
A: bhabhi toh apne room mein hain.
V: uss ne tum se mere bare mein kuch poocha, ke mein kahan jaa raha hoon?
A: nahi boss, esa toh kuch nahi. Bhabhi toh room se bahar tak nhi aue. Phele mujhe shak hua ke kahi woh balcony ke through bahar na chali gye hoon apka peecha karne ke liye kyunke ap gun le kar nikle the apne room se, lekin jab mein room mein gaua toh bhabhi movie enjoy kr rhe thein.
V: uss ne sach mein tum se mere bare mein nhi poocha?
Vansh asked with painful expressions, she was the only one who used to inquire about him all the time than why didn't she do it this time clearly knowing that he is going for some dangerous work because he took his gun with him. Was vyom right, is he slowly loosing her? Or worst has he already lost her?
Lost in his thoughts vansh walked towards his room, once inside vansh saw her sitting in the balcony wearing headphones and slightly grooving her body with the beats of the music. Was she not afraid of his safety, was she not afraid that something might had happened to him? Did he loose his position in her heart? Does he not matter to her anymore?
Vansh quietly entered the balcony and sat with her. One glance at him, riddhima got up and went inside the room, took out the first aid kit and came back. Gently picking his hand, she started applying antiseptic on his wound. This brought him out of his thoughts, he had completely forgotten about his injured hand.
Once done, riddhima kept the kit aside and picked up her phone. Vansh wanted to thank her but she was listening songs soo loudly that it would be impossible for her to listen him. He wanted to give her a soft smile, but she was not even looking at him. She was busy scrolling through her phone.
The door bell rang, vansh went inside and opened the door, a waiter was standing there,
Waiter: good afternoon sir, maam has ordered lunch for you.
What was this women made of? She was not talking to him and ignoring him but still cared for him. Vansh thanked the waiter and brought food to the balcony, vansh placed the plates on the table and gently took riddhima headphones off. She gave him an annoyed expression,
V: riddhima gane baad mein sun lena, phele khana kha lo.
R: main already khana kha chuki hoon.
V: tum ne mere bagair khana kha lia? He asked his voice containing sadness,
You used to wait for me
R: ab tunhara wait krte krte mein apne baby ko toh bhookha nhi rakh sakti na. Or tumhara kon sa kuch pata hota hai ke jaa jo rhe ho toh kab wapis ao ge.
Saying so riddhima was about to walk away when vansh held her hand and asked,
V: kahan jaa rhe ho?
R: bahar walk krne
Vansh suddenly felt as if he lost his apetite,
He was now determined to ask for her forgiveness.
Next day:
Riddhima was getting ready when she received a message from vansh,
' riddhima, i need your help'
And sent her his location.
Riddhima went out of her room and knocked at angre's door.
A: bhabhi sab theek toh hai na. Ap yahan?
R: angre, vansh ka message aya hai, usse help ki zroorat hai, uss ne location bhi bheji hai, main tumhe send kar deti hoon, tum chale jao wahan uss ki help krne.
A: ap nhi chalein ge bhabhi?
R: nahi.
Saying so riddhima went back to her room.

Vansh heard footsteps and turned happily expecting riddhima but was disappointed seeing angre.
It was his plan to bring riddhima here so that he could apologise to her, he knew she would come running knowing that he needs help but she didn't.
Angrr gave vansh a sad look and said,
Boss apka plan work nhi kiya, bhabhi ne mujhe apki help krne ke liue bhej diya, mene un se poocha bhi ke woh sath nhi chalein ge toh unho ne saaf mana kar dia.
Vansh sat down on the chair, his eyes becoming glassy, angre sat beside him and said,
A: boss i know yeh ap logon ka personal matter hai lekin ap ne jo bhi kiya bhot galat kiya. Ap ko andaza bhi hai bhabhi ki kya halat ho gye the apke bagair. She literally had a panic attack, she used to run around the hotel in search of you, she didn't eat or sleep properly and once she found you she thought that she would finally have some peace but you dejected her ignored her, got angry with her.
She wad feeling soo left out. Main yeh kehna nhi chahta tha boss lekin ap se bhatar toh woh kabir hai. Riddhima bhabhi ke liye uss ne apni saagi maa tak ka sath chor diya, uss maa ka jis ne uss ke har gande khail mein uss ka sath diya tha. Or ap ne , ap ne toh apni ungrateful family ke liye bhabhi ko he chor diya.
Saying so angre went from there.
Vansh returned back to his room to see riddhima getting ready to go somewhere, seeing him riddhima picked the first aid box and forward it to him,
R; kahi chot lagi hai toh antiseptic laga lo.
V: tum meri help nhi kro gr?
R; mujhe late ho raha hai, mujhe doc ke pass jana hai check up ke liye.
Vansh held her hand and made her sit beside him,
V: sweetheart , mene tumhari help mangi the, phr tum ne angre ko kyun bhej diya
R: vansh tum ek dafa decide kar lo tum chahte kya ho. Tum ne mujhe khud kaha hai na ke mein tumhare business se dur rahoon toh mein wohi kar rhe hoon. Jese tumhare liye tumhara busy mere se zyada imp hai, ab wese he mere liye mere baby ki safety or health tum se zyada imp hai. Tumhari in faltu ki games and plans ke liye mere pass faltu ki energy or stamina nhi hai.
She was about to go when vansh said,
V: main bhi sath chalta hoon tumhare checkup ke liye.
R: iss ki zroorat nhi hai, tum jaa kar apni family ke sath party kro ya phr apni deals par focus kro.
V: sweetheart plz ek akhri baar maaf kar do
R: tumhe pata hai vansh, meri sab se bari galti kya hai, ke mene tumhe ahana wale sare drama ke baad ek baar mafi mangne par he maaf kar diya tha, tum ne ab apni adat bana li hai. Uss incident ke baad jab bhi woh waqt mujhe yaad ata tha na toh mein foran apna mind divert kar leti the , usse ek bura khawab samjh kar bhool jati the, lekin ab mujhe feel hota hai ke kash mene tumhe uss din maaf na kiya hota, kash mein uss din tumhe chor kar chali jati.
Saying so riddhima walked out.
This was the 1st time she had taunted him about ahana incident, she had never complained, he had done soo much wrong with her but she forgave him all the time and loved him immensely, but he, he failed to provide her the same love, but not anymore,
I VANSH RAI SINGHANIA PROMISE MYSELF TO
LOVE AND TRUST YOU RIDDHIMA NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION MIGHT BE.
I wont let our love be a loosing battle, our love will win. I promise you that.

Honestly i was soo angry seeing vansh behaviour in today episode that i just wanted riddhima to give him a tight slap.