Yes Or No?[Momoko x M! Jewish! Reader]!Short!

(Requested by Mikasa_Ackerman11, you psycho)

"Yo, dude! Long time so see!" Hajime smiled, giving you a bro hug. You laughed, returning the hug back with a smile.

"Yeah, I can say the same to you, H." You grinned, nudging Hajime with a smirk. He laughed, pushing you slightly as payback.

"Bro, you still have those ghost goggles?" Hajime laughed, watching you fix the goggles that rested on your head.

"Yeah! They are stylish and amazing!" You chuckled, tapping the purple lenses, then the leather that held everything together. The two of you joked around, making the rest of the group watch in confusion.

"Wait, you know him? But isn't he a new student?" Leo asked, making Hajime mess with your hair.

"I've known this doofus since we were six! Right (Y/N)?" Hajime smirked, crossing his arms and sitting on his desk. You nodded, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Yeah...Anyway! I'm guessing that you're Leo, you're Satsuki, Keiichiro, and...Momoko.." you mumbled, pointing at everyone as you said their names. Momoko groaned, crossing her arms.

"Whoa, I've never seen you mad before." Satsuki gasped, hearing a small 'tch' come from the lavender haired girl.

"Well, we have another Jew boy..and you know how much I don't like Leo.." She cried, pointing at you then at Leo. Rolling your eyes you smirked slightly.

"Well, get used to me, because you'll see me everyday."

"What?! Just because I'm Jewish doesn't mean shit!" You cried, crossing your arms with a annoyed face expression.

"Sure..at least be nice to me when I talk about me being Christian." Momoko spat, putting her hands on her hips. Hajime chuckled nervously, standing in between the two of you.

"Ok, guys..no fighting. Don't sweat the small stuff!" Hajime smiled nervously, putting his hands out.

"No! She's being annoying since I'm Jewish! She doesn't even bother Leo." You spat, glaring at Hajime who shivered under your gaze.

"Guys just drop it! Let's forget it and talk about this over some food!" Leo smiled, putting his hands on both of your shoulders. You groan, swatting his hand off your shoulder before you walked off as you yelled, "I'll leave, since I'm not wanted!" Momoko sighed, walking off as well.

"I'll go after the Christian, you two go after the Jew!" Satsuki ordered, running after Momoko. The two boys nodded, running after you before you got too far.

"Wait..you've also seen Yomi-net?!" Leo gasped, looking next to him. You nodded, a huge smile on your face.

"Yeah! It was the worst but, it was pretty cool." You smiled, taking a bite of your food. He nodded, clearly agreeing with your statement.

"It's been about..six months since we've became friends." Satsuki stated, looking at Momoko with a small smirk on her face.

"Really?! Holly cow, it went by fast!" Hajime gasped, looking at Satsuki with wide eyes. You nodded, seeing that there was a slip of paper next to your food. Opening it, you red the writing.

'I ᒪIKE YOᑌ. ᗪO YOᑌ ᒪIKE ᗰE ᗷᗩᑕK? YEᔕ Oᖇ ᑎO?'

You smiled, grabbing a pen and underlining your answer, passing it to the owner of the slip.

"I have to go. See you guys tomorrow!" You smiled, grabbing your things and running back to your house.

"What did he say?" Hajime and Leo asked, looking at Momoko once you left. She opened the paper, gasping once she saw your answer.

'I IKE YO. ᗪO YOᑌ ᒪIKE ᗰE ᗷᗩᑕK? YE Oᖇ ᑎO?' <𝟥 𝐼'𝓂 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝒲𝑒𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒!'