Chapter 30

After being held by a man and slept all night, Xiao Chen felt the smell of this man in his whole body.

It should have felt awkward, but when he saw the man's puzzled expression, Xiao Chen had to swallow all his thoughts into his stomach.

Fortunately, Xiao Chen is really busy these few days, not only preparing Gu medicine, but also refining Gu medicine and depicting lines.

King Jin Gu fell into a deep sleep and entered into self-repair and practice.

Fortunately, Xiao Chen can have a passive connection with King Gu, and can still mobilize some spiritual power and "egg liquid".

It's just that without the active cooperation of King Gu, the movement of spiritual power is somewhat inflexible.

Not only did it consume Xiao Chen's spirit, but even his physical strength was somewhat unsupported.

As soon as I lie on the stone bed every day, I can sleep a lot. I don't care about the awkwardness and unaccustomedness of sleeping with the same sex.

Two patients are together, the gray wolf needs No. 1 hemostatic ointment to save their lives, and the young man needs hemostatic ointment to heal the wound.

Both of them need a lot of Gu medicine for No. 1 hemostatic ointment, plus they also need to prepare more spares.

Poorly, Xiao Chen has lost weight even before being fattened by Yantu.

Every time Yantu looked at Xiao Chen's bustling and thinning figure.

He felt uncomfortable in his heart, and he wished to throw Baiyan out and bury Roer.

For seven days, Xiao Chen didn't do anything, only made forty copies of hemostatic ointment.

If it weren't for improper spiritual power operation and lack of mental energy, you could do a lot.

It was night, Xiao Chen looked at the last remaining Gu medicine, and his thoughts turned.

Depending on the amount, you can still make two.

And the first batch of hemostatic ointment made seven days ago can be used directly tomorrow, just to change the dressing of the young man.

Because hemostatic cream is too short.

At that time, only six copies were left, four of which were used to save the gray wolf's life, and two were given to the youth to change their dressings.

There is no need to change the dressing for the injury on the chest of the young man. It is always applied, just to see how the final effect is.

After all, the mouth is so big and deep, and there is no suture technique, Gu Medicine Hemostatic Ointment is the only thing that can heal the wound.

The young man's leg bones were not broken or broken, but the bones were exposed, which was equivalent to the entire calf being gone.

This requires absorption of more medicinal effects to heal, and frequent dressing changes are needed to solve it.

As for the gray wolf, Xiao Chen didn't have medicine for internal injuries in his hand, and he didn't even have that magical rainbow flower.

Only to hang himself, wait for the Golden Gu King to wake up and see if there is any way.

Xiao Chen processed the last two Gu medicinal materials, and after dropping them into the "egg liquid", the fragrance of the medicine immediately filled the cave.

The gray wolf opened his eyes with a sorrowful expression, his nose shrugged, and suddenly absorbed the fragrance of medicine greedily.

In the past few days, his animal power has lost too much, and he is almost unable to support it.