𝗩𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘀

Clay had put out a tweet on behalf of both Nova and him. She was still keen on doing something but a brief explanation was out their for the viewers, and the twos social media, and streaming break was effective immediately. But after it was out that Clay and her were in California, a streamer who lived in the area texted her.

Corpse
——————

Corpse: are you really in California

Nova: ye

Corpse: we've been talking about
a meet up for how many months and
you didn't tell me this

Nova: i plead the fifth-

Corpse: no but like what part of California?

Nova: San Francisco

Corpse: I live in San Francisco

Nova: meet up?

Corpse: 3:30?

Nova: address

Corpse: *link

"Clay iv made it." Nova said, Clay looked up from the smoothie he was attempting to make with techno. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm going to meet corpse. Iv made it." She answered. "Wait your what?" He laughed. "I'm going to meet corpse." She answered. "Imagine having a sister more famous then you." Techno scoffed, Dani was sitting at the kitchen island, smirking. "Two sisters more famous." She corrected. "Dani shut the fuck up and do your math." Clay muttered. "I'm doing Spanish currently, his Minecraft is showing." Dani clapped back nova cackled from the living room.

——————

Nova payed her Uber and got out of the car, and hurried inside to corpses apartment. The two shared the same fucked up humor, maybe that's why they were such good friends, but she couldn't have been more exited to finally meet him. Of course they were both nervous, Both being faceless, and everybody have an image of what people think people look like. However they both pushed through.

Nova texted corpse that she was outside and a few seconds later the door opened. They both said hey at the same time, the tones were so different you could hear the undertones of the both their voices.

"You sound way different in person." Corpse said, slightly shocked at the gentleness of her voice in person. "Are we really going to talk about my voice." Nova titled her head, corpse laughed and moved out of the door for her to come in. She noticed he had death note paused on his tv, she smirked and followed him to the kitchen island. She didn't miss the open bottle of gray goose he had open.

"Do you want anything?" He asked. "No I'm good." She shook her head, he nodded. "I heard your song on stream, your really talented." He complimented. "Agoraphobic is my most listened to song, along with white tee." She said right back. "White tee?" He questioned. "Dailey thing, it use to be in the background off all my streams." She kinda laughed, making corpse slightly smirk. "Well I listen to the song you played awhile back quite a bit." He said, it came across very quickly that Corpse was not one to take compliments well.

"Speaking of, we should do a music stream, you'd be able to show off more of your talent." He offered. "I don't wanna play alone, if you do a few songs, I'll do a few." She reasoned, he nodded and led the two to his recording room.