Chapter 1

The page had turned a new beginning of a new story. A new chapter to read, a new start! (Might want to remember this line hint hint 🙃)

I sighed playing with my H/C hair and watching tv in my room. The series I was watching was pretty boring and I could barely hear over Toms screaming. He could get so annoying at times.

"SIBLINGINNIT" he yelled and laughed as if it was the funniest thing ever. I sighed and walked to his door, he had never wanted me during his stream. This was new.

"Yes Tom what do you need" I asked knocking on the door.

"Can you bring me a water please" he asked nicely, he might've been my twin but he only used me for things he wanted.

"Fine" I laughed and walked downstairs. I grabbed an ice cold water and walked back up the stairs to his room.

"You can come in if you want" he laughed. I opened the door slightly and walked in. I handed him his water and sat on his bed out of frame.

"So this is siblinginnit she won't say her name unless she's comfortable" he grabbed my arm and pulled me over causing me to fall in the hard wooden floor.

"Jeez man you're just throwing her around" I heard someone say through his headphones to which I laughed at and got up.

"Nah she's just weak" he laughed. I scoffed and sat back on the bed.

"No I'm not remember that" he looked down at me and put him hand over my mouth causing me to laugh.

"Shut up and this is Tubbo" he laughed handing me his headset.

"Hello" I said and took Toms chair.

"Hii" a small voice spoke. It was a cute voice and soothing. "I'm Tubbo!"

"I'm- wait can I say my name" I asked to which Tom shook his head yes. "I'm Y/N" I smiled and brung one knee up to my chest getting comfortable.

A few clicks could be heard through this side. "Wait..... oh wow" the boy says seeming astonished.

"What" I ask starting to laugh.

"You look so similar to Tommy" he says with a small laugh. I giggle wanting to tell him we're twins but I'm not sure if I should.

"What did he say" Tommy asks taking control of the computer.

"He says we look very similar" I laugh and so does Tom.

"Wait is there something I'm missing" he asks. Tom quickly clicks and a stream is brought up. On the screen is a boy with brown hair, a yellow sweater, a small blush and overall very cute.

"That's Tubbo" Tom says pointing to the boy on the screen.

"Stream sniping" he giggled. "Anyway you guys look like twins" when he said that I burst into laughter.

"What did he say" Tom chuckled from my laughter.

"He said we look like twins" I said in between laughs and he started laughing harder than me.

"You do" Tubbo says confused. I gasped for air and started gripping the chair for support.

"It might be just maybe because.." I start.

"..we are twins" Tom finished causing us to laugh.

"Tom never told me he had a twin sister" he says completely mind blown.

"Well now you know" I laugh looking at his jaw on the floor.

"Wait are there more secret siblings" Tubbo laughed. I shook my head no and started containing myself.

"Okay I'm going to end stream" Tom chuckles and starts saying goodbye and I leave the room.

I lay down on my bed and continued my series as the house had gone silent except for a few murmurs from Toms room.

After about an hour I heard Tom coming to my door, I recognized those footsteps anywhere.

"How'd you enjoy streaming" he asked turning my tv off to annoy me.

"It was fun I forgot we were streaming" I gave him a stupid smile and turned the tv back on.

"Yeah what do you think about Tubbo" he turned the tv back off giving me an even more stupid smile.

"He was very nice" I held back my smile thinking about him and turned the tv back on. It was a war, me using the controller and him hitting the button on the side of the tv.

"Do you like Tubbo~" he sang turning it back off.

"Tom he was sweet I don't like him" I blushed turning it on "now get out of my room before you break my tv!"

"You definitely like him" he teased. He hit the off button one last time and ran out the room afraid I would come after him. I may be smaller than him but I was stronger, that's a fact both of us know.

I laid back in bed until I got bored of the show and turned it off and rolled over. I groaned now noticing I'd have to get up cause Tom turned my lights on.

I got up and turned the light off and hopped into bed. He was my brother and I loved him but sometimes he could get on my nerves.

I laid back in bed and drifted off.

Word count: 870