I Guess I'll Leave

After celebrating me being pregnant I had to go home, home to the two people who will personally take me apart to the thought of me being pregnant. My father is the "Man in Black" or whatever they call him, he's just, ugh, I can't even think of words to describe the man and to describe how horrible he is. His only daughter, his "princess" as he says even though I know damn well he doesn't mean it, is having a baby. Then theres my mother, who knows what that women wold do, she is a gold digger the worst she can do is ask for money, she's going to start smoking, she's been clean for 2 weeks. My parents had a daughter, a daughter that was put in the best schools, and grew up with everything, and has done everything right, now that little girl they thought they raised correctly is raising a baby, a baby that is part of the royal family.

Do I tell them? Do I run away? Do I run away? I had so many questions and it was so overwhelming. I'm starving, I'm tired, and I just wanna do something. I spent two to three weeks focusing on Josh and making sure he wasn't a werewolf, just to find out he's still human. Next week is going to be his birthday, the man is 22, and I'm 16, my dad was right, our little fairy tale won't last.

As I'm thinking of every single one of my problems I hear a knock at my window, it was my father's body guard, yes a body guard, it only gets worse.

"Ma'am your father would like to see you in his office right this second." He said.

"Okay, yeah thank you Nick." I say before rolling my window up.

Nick was about 17, the youngest body guard my father has, something about him working gives my father more money. Anyways, I get out my car and head straight to my father's office. He was drinking whisky and placing some files to his right.

"Hello princess, how are you?" He says with a big smile.

When he asks me that or when he smiles I know something is up, he either needs a favor, or he's killing someone, or he's going to kill someone.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I say taking a seat in front of him.

"I am great, Joshua, Josh's father comes home tomorrow, and he is bringing in a load!" He continues to say this with a huge smile, it's just this time it looks like he's going to jump of of his seat.

"Home? Tomorrow? Load? Bringing? What's going on?" I asked.

"Yes home, to the castle with his wife and son, and the load is 10k and, Karley's head!" He said so proud.

"You killed Jaxon's mom?" I said basically screaming at him.

"Princess, the woman was a vampire, I can't have creatures like that roaming around the place, and no I didn't kill her." He said try to explain.

"Dad vampire, human, witch, werewolf, or anything other supernatural creature, you can't kill them!" I was just so mad at this point.

"I didn't kill her, I sent her to be killed" He puts his hands up and shows me his palm, and back hand, "see, spotless, and yes I can, I can do whatever I want I am human and don't wanna die in the hands of a supernatural creature." He's said.

"That still counts, you just killed a mom, you knew Jaxon since he was a baby, and you killed his mom!" I claimed, I also picked up his whisky and threw it at him.

"I will not be treated like this in my own home, and I can kill whoever I want whenever I want got it?" He said pissed off.

"Do what you want, if you want to kill another supernatural creature, go for your wife." I said before walking out, I heard him shout, "What do you mean, get back her!". I go up to my room and call Jaxon to tell him about his mother, I just didn't know if I should tell him Josh's father did it because my father sent him. I still had to tell him either way, so I called.