Men's Royal Rumble - Pt 3

SO FAR: Jericho, Sheamus, Bryan, Big E, Rollins, Murphy, Rico, Hardy, Kofi, and Myers still in it so far.

Elim Leaderboard @ end of part 2:
1. Rico Rhodes - 3+
1. Braun Strowman - 3 (Eliminated)
2. Daniel Bryan - 2+
2. Big E - 2+
3. Jeff Hardy - 1+
3. Jey Uso - 1 (Eliminated)
-----------------------
And as always, we start this quarter of the Rumble with an entry!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

And it's Baron Corbin! Entering twenty first, Corbin hasn't had much luck in Royal Rumbles in recent years. But the 2019 King of the Ring looks to put that all behind him now, as he slides in the ring and begins firing right hands at Kingston, who made his way back in After the Miraculous landing last chapter.

And Corbin With the Chokeslam Backbreaker! And Hardy charging in, Planted with a Deep Six by Corbin!

Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan and Murphy working on Trying to Eliminate Seth Rollins, The Messiah lands on the apron and slides under, disaster averted. And Rico taking it to Sheamus, I think The Celtic warrior is outmatched! Right hand! And another! And now a Left Uppercut! And a Superkick! Sheamus over the top, But he lands on the apron! The Irishman back to his feet and WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! JERICHO! JERICHO! CHRIS JERICHO WITH THE RUNNING DROPKICK RIGHT TO THE JAW OF SHEAMUS!! THE CELTIC WARRIOR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Jericho smiled down at Sheamus and said "That's for 2012!" And Went back to the fighting.

And here comes #22:

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

And it's the Legendary Luchador! The San Diego Sensation, the Master of the 619, Rey Mysterio! The winner of the 2006 Royal Rumble! Into the ring now, gunning for Corbin, Rey rebounds off the rope, And A Running Headscissor takedown to Corbin! Gets up, Keeps running, what a Hurricanrana to Rollins! Welcome to the Rumble, Rey Mysterio!

Rico with a Kick to Myers, And It's Myers reversing what looked like a Stunner attempt, Off the ropes, goes for a Spear, but Rico hurdled em! Rico now... RKO! He was ready and waiting, ever since the Spear was countered, and What impact there!

If you can remember the words of Randy Orton, Rico's mentor and teacher. "Never Give an Inch. Always be in control and never hesitate to seize a moment. I trust you with my Legacy. So run with it, kid. Good luck."

That was a message from Orton to Rhodes, just before thus Match began. Rhodes of course using that Trademark RKO, and something tells me Orton will be proud of how his signature move has been used thus far.

And now it's Hardy being beaten on in the corner by Corbin, as number 23 is about to enter!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*