🍼Epilogue🍼

🍼🍼

"tavin ...tumne costhume leli?"Pankaj ask with lollipop stuffed in his mouth .

"nhi,tumne??"he ask to pankaj who nod his head excitedly.

"toh kya bnoge tum halloween pe?"he ask scrathing pencil on his page aimlessly.

"frog ...hihi"he answer followed by a long giggling session.He effortlessly ignore him too busy in his own thoughts..

Tomorrow was halloween party at school and his parents don't have time to buy a costume for him.
Its been two weeks and dareya was too busy in cases to even give him attention and he was loosing it now..

He was in his class and today they was free to discuss things with their friends ,what to wear ,what to eat ,what to play?

And everyone has buyed costume expect him .Yes he was a big boy but he was happy as baby becoz he loves attention .No one is giving him that.

Dushvi has exams on their heads and was busy with tutions and he has to do his homework by own.

"kavin tum tya banoge??"Pankaj ask excitedly.

Kavin shrugged sadly"pta nhi" he answer in wishper letting out a sigh.

"tum please cat bnna ..."pankaj said giggling ,kavin nod his head absent mindly.

Some more minutes this chatting goes on when teacher came in class.

"hey kids!!"she clap her hand to gain attention and class fell silent.

"aap logo ne decide kar liya kya bnna hai??"she ask in a cherish voice.

"yes mam"everyone shouted in one voice.

"okh so sab apna animal yha lga k ghar jayenge!"she says pointing to wall and stickers of various animals.

All cheer excitedly and teacher leaves smiling.

Soon everyone started going home as per their bus round sticking animals on board of names before.

"bye kavin"pankaj yell waving and moving out with tiny steps ,kavin also waves back a little.

He too stand up and drag his bag to board and look at animal stickers ,he glance at board and then to his name and moves out of the class without sticking his animal of costume.

But he was too sad to notice pankaj already has stick a black cat in row of his name.

He look here and there as he was alone dushvi has extra classes becoz of exam and parents was too busy to accompany ,pankaj was gone and he has no other friends..

He sigh slightly and step with lot of struggle in bus as its step was too high but neverthlessly he throw his bag and climp up on bus and take a seat on very corner of bus away from students.

The bus soon started and kavin pray he found his father or at least her mother or at the most least any of team member in house .

He was so upset he want to go back to big and buy himself cat ears ,a tail and make up his face as a cat and come back.

But he was too little he was just four year baby ,at least his body was and he can't go to buy anything alone in market.

Soon the bus stop in front of his house and teacher tell him to go down as well put him down from bus ,so his some struggle got saved.

He ran to house expecting any of his parents but his smile disappear when maid and his caregiver open door for him ,he silently enter in house.

"baby dress change krlo lunch lgati hu,phir mujhe jana hai maine call kar diya hai sir ko main drwaja band karke jaungi "she informs kavin who nod his head dragging his bag upstairs ..