🍼chapter-7🍼

Kavin groan as his whole body sent shivered pain to his brain cells.He opens his heavy eyes ,seems as if was closed from days.He rub his eyes and clear his vision blink his eyelids several times.

He get up from the bed and look at his room smiling fantly with lazy mind and then jolt up his eyes in shock.

'He is back????'he questioned himself and ran to the slime of water hanging on wall to see his reflection and he got shock..

He was big again,big fingers,big body,everything big..

He let out a groan again ,he didn't want this he want to go back to baby..

But what he can do ..maybe everything was just dream ..maybe a good dream that just appears once in life..

He look at clock and guess he was gonna be late for his duty ,he immedeatly ran to restroom..

Did his daily rutine,skip breakfast and ran to his car ,driving as fast as possible..

He just throw his baby self away and proceed for his real life where it is all about struggle.

He reach buero and was late,he jogged to the door and set his clothes and jackets and open the main door slightly peeking inside ...

If everything is back and as he has expected ,everyone was present and was working.

He enters inside and came across a angry abhijeet who was upset becoz of dareya matter but
who cares let it out boy! Whom you find doesn't matter..

"kavin..."he yell and everyone look at him shockingly.

"Good morning everyone "he says nervously scratching back of his neck..

"tumhe pta hai tum late ho?"his furious senior ask cocking a eyebrow.

"sorry sir"he mumbled.

"kavin tum senior ho tum agar aisa kroge toh juniors kya sikhenge??"he says yelling.

His senior's mood was brusting volcano and he was his victim...
Wow...his life..

"i m really very sorry sir"he mumbled feeling guilty for sleeping so long..

"there ......"abhijeet got cut by daya

"abhijeet..."he says sternly coming inside buero

"come on late toh koi bhi ho skta hai...itna kyo daat rhe ho?"he says ruffling kavin's messy wet hairs ,setting then in a flow..

Daya was upset today,but of course he is not gonna shower his anger on someone,he was sweet as sugar..

"go to your desk"Daya says softly patting his back..

Kavin bit his lower lip and nodded before mumbling another 'sorry ' while daya drag abhijeet away.

Kavin let out a heavy sigh sitting on his desk when he realize everyone is watching him..

He clears his throat and everyone go back to their work.

He had to do something,dareya look amazing in a family ,he has to do this ...he would never can see them apart. ..he is a dareya shipper now .

He was in his thoughts when he saw shreya moves out of buero in hurry ,he too decide to follow her.

When he reach out of buero,he found shreya crying leaning on a wall of buero..

'shit man..i hate seeing her cry'he thought going to her..

He stand beside her before mumbling "shreya"softly.