Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Author's Note: This crossover involves EoS Rimuru from the Tensura Web Novel (with some LN lore), as well as current Shiro and other characters in the Kumo Desu Web Novel (from right before the elf village raid). The story will mostly be from Rimuru's perspective (with some other perspectives).

This was something I wrote for fun in my freetime, so don't expect constant updates.

I started this story back in March, but didn't feel like releasing what I had until now. This same story is posted on my FanFiction.net page at: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13906109/1/So-I-m-a-Supreme-Deity-So-What

A few things:

1. There is no romance or harem, and I'm keeping it that way (sorry, so don't suggest this)

2. I'm open to suggestions for future plot

3. Please don't ask for updates

4. Length of chapters may vary

5. I do not own any of the characters from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime or So I'm a Spider, So What? The characters belong to their respective authors.

Text:

"abc" indicates verbal dialogue

"abc" indicates telepathic dialogue

abc indicates character's internal monologue / talking to oneself (or Ciel in Rimuru's case)

---------- indicates a short break

........... indicates silence

========= indicates a change in perspective

{abc} indicates Ciel talking

[abc] indicates _ talking (revealed later)

Chapter 1

*Rimuru's Perspective & Backstory*

It had been many millennia since the events of the Tenma War. After the war ended with Yuuki's defeat, Rimuru rebuilt his country of Tempest, and the Cardinal world prospered in peace. While there was the occasional mishap or other-dimensional vacation from Rimuru or his subordinates, things generally went smoothly. In fact, things had gone so smoothly that after a century of development, Tempest had fully developed the great Jura Forest, and most of the remainder of the continent.

The technology they had was a combination of magic and Earth technology, and the overall level of civilization had advanced far beyond that of Earth's. There were flying cars everywhere, with towering skyscrapers that were literally several miles high. The culture had progressed to the point that there wasn't much else that could have been done had they remained on the planet.

And so, a century after the Tenma War, Rimuru allowed for the development of space vehicles capable of transporting massive amounts of the population off the planet. The reason why he had these vehicles constructed, instead of simply teleporting the people himself, was because Rimuru had finally decided to step back from the day-to-day and year-to-year activities of his mortal subjects.

And so, spacecraft were developed using a fusion of magic and technology, and a mass migration of people thus occurred. They went to other planets in the universe capable of sustaining life, and settled there. Once the planet was fully colonized and developed, they would then create more spacecraft and look to even more planets. This cycle of migration, civilization development, and migration again eventually led to the former country of Tempest, now known as the Tempest Galactic Federation, fully colonizing and developing several galaxies.

They had become a Type 3 civilization on the Kardashev scale.

At this point, many, many millennia had passed since the Tenma War, and all of Rimuru's old mortal friends had long passed away. While most of his immortal subordinates remained, his human friends had long ago reached the end of their lifespans. Rimuru had offered to make his mortal friends immortal, as such would be an easy feat for him, but was declined by all of them in the end.